Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Processor at 100% while Flash in use.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kram B

Kram B

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:30 AM

Whenever I got to a certain site it has a Xat Chatbox on it, and when I scroll to where it is my processor jumps up to 100%. But when I scroll away from it, it drops back down to 0%. I recently had Trojans and Rootkits on my computer fom a pirated video game. I removed it using a Guide on another site.

If I am on YouTube, the Flash doesn't make my processor go up to 100%, maybe about 40%; but that's normal.

I have a Pentium 4 2.2 Ghz. I tried unistalling and reinstalling Flash, and I tried switching from Beta Chrome to regular Chrome.

I didn't use to have this problem, I searched around and saw that many people have had this problem. Is there any way to fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 40,853 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:41 AM

<<I recently had Trojans and Rootkits on my computer fom a pirated video game.>>

I'm certainly no expert...but it seems to me that multiple malware issues might merit a post in the Malware Removal Logs forum. We seem to have a number of situations where users "think" that they have overcome malware...only to find out that they have not overcome all the malware they inflicted on the system.

You may want to review Steps 7 thru 10 of Preparation Guide, Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html .

Louis

#3 Kram B

Kram B
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:43 AM

Thank you, I will try this once I am home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users