Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Message from webpage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jmsbrdly

jmsbrdly

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

I have a new problem that just showed up 3 days ago.
Message from webpage
Grrr! A popup blocker may be preventing Gmail from opening the page.
If you have a popup blocker, try disabling it to open the window.

This only affects Gmail. I am still able to open email by right clicking. Disabling popup blocker doesn't change anything?
I am sure this is a virus, and if I can find out the name of this virus or where it plants itself, I can remove it!!
Can anyone out there help me with either the name or if known, the spyware that will find and remove it.
I only use free spyware and I have over 10 different programs including; SuperSpyWare, SpyBot, Microsoft Security Essentials, avast! Free Antivirus, WinUtilities, Malwarebytes'AntiMalware, AdvancedSystemCare 3, etc. None of them have even detected this virus.
Thanks for any help or suggestions, but please try to keep solutions to freeware as I am a strong opponent of paying for things that are just as good
in a free version.
J B

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users