BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
avast "Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport"
Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:42 PM
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:39 PM
Try a fresh install.
1. Download the latest version of Avast! Uninstall Utility and save it to the desktop.
2. Download the latest avast! version and save it. This is the free one ... Version 5.
3. Uninstall avast from Control Panel,Add Remove(if possible). If, for any reason, you can't run it, try booting in Safe Mode and doing it from there. Reboot after that.
4. Run the avast! Uninstall Utility saved earlier. If, for any reason, you can't run it, try booting in Safe Mode and doing it from there. reboot after you've run it.
5. Install avast! using the setup saved in step 2. Reboot.
6. Register your free copy or add the license key for Pro.
7. Check and post the results.
BleepingComputer is being sued by the creators of SpyHunter. Help us defend our right of Free Speech!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook Have you seen..Select Real Security
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users