Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Altjabber virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DeadlyAzn

DeadlyAzn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:16 AM

I seem to have a virus called altjabber. Once i enter fullscreen games it minimizes, and after that, anything i click on minimizes for 20 more seconds. I cant do anything because of this!
I'm using vista 64-bit. I scanned with spybot, Norton, Malwarebytes. They only deleted cookies, and Spybot deleted some odd things that didn't help.
So, does anyone have other solutions?

Edited by Pandy, 23 September 2010 - 08:33 AM.
Moved from Malware removal logs as no logs are included and prep guide not followed ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<==

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then post back here and we will provide you with further instructions.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users