Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how do i get rid of this ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maximus77

maximus77

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

i have a laptop full of trojans i cannot get rid of,or rather seems like a virus ,it happens onstart up that a box opens telling me that there was a problem with a module starting up ,it seems to be slowing my laptop down a bit but not a great deal ,its annoying though coz it is happening every time i turn the thing on ,ive used avg,mcafreys,hijacker or what ever its called,ive used trend micro scan from the site and its still there and sometimes the scans have no trojans and sometimes they do,defender showsnothing although i have to turn defender onmanualy at start up coz its off all the time any ideas on how i can throw my laptop higher into the air than i normaly could?or maybe just an idea on how to fix this problem lol

Edited by Pandy, 18 September 2010 - 01:07 PM.
Moved from Malware removal logs as no logs are included and prep guide not followed ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 PM

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<==

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then post back here and we will provide you with further instructions.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users