Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MSHEARTS standalone version for Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sarasotajim

sarasotajim

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

Hi, I have recently gotten a new Windows 7 laptop and I do not see MSHEARTS listed anywhere on the system and cannot find a version online. Is this available anywhere ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NeverGivUpChris

NeverGivUpChris

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

Have you looked in the Games folder found in the start menu on the right hand side. If there is no hearts game listed in that folder it may be because your edition of windows 7 does not come with any games installed. (I am not completely aware of all the differences between each edition of windows 7)

Although you shouldn't have to you can buy it online from loads of places for next to nothing
I found one at amazon
A Royale With Cheese

#3 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

Windows XP games in Windows 7

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums...b6-5270ab64444e

You can generally find the files on the Internet and download them, but this is not recommended, as you never
know what you may get as well.

Can you copy them off your old computer, (if you had one) or off a friend's XP computer.
Get all the files in the list, not just the executables.

Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users