Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error message on Win 7 start

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Freelander7

Freelander7

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:11 PM

When I start my PC windows 7 displays this message "MEM_BAD_HANDLE". I have clicked the "ok" button, the "cancel" button and just closed the popup error message box. All of these actions have the same result....the error box closes and windows works normally. Any idea why the error message always pops up?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

What all do you have running?

#3 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 33,482 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

What's the title of that message window?
See, if same thing happens, if you start in Safe Mode.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#4 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 5,985 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

When I start my PC windows 7 displays this message "MEM_BAD_HANDLE". I have clicked the "ok" button, the "cancel" button and just closed the popup error message box. All of these actions have the same result....the error box closes and windows works normally. Any idea why the error message always pops up?

For more details check your event viewer found under administrator tools in the control panel.

Click on the error to display the details.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My career involves 35 years as an electronics repair technician to which I am retired. However, I am currently volunteering my time as a broadcast engineer at a local commercial free LPFM radio station.

As a volunteer staff member of Bleeping Computer, the help that I proudly provide here to our BC forum board membership is free of charge. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users