BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
Windows won't let me uninstall programs?
Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:10 PM
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:26 PM
Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:23 AM
1. Visit http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/...4-10687648.html to download and install the application.
2. Run the application after installing it. From the menu, click "View" and select "Details". [This is for viewing complete information about the installed applications.]
3. Right click the application you would like to remove and select "Uninstall".
4. Select "Moderate" and click "Next". [It will then run the uninstaller to remove the application.]
5. Click "Next". It will now show you the registry key associated with the uninstalled application.
5.a. You can click "Select All" and then click "Delete" to remove the registry entries.
5.b. Click "Next" to skip removing registry entries.
6. Click "Finish".
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users