Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Guard - Squealing Pig Popup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hello,

I recently clicked a link online and it started an .exe file. Ever since, my computer has been f*#@ed.

Here is my system:
  • HP laptop
  • Windows Vista Home 32 bit Service Pack 2
  • Pentium Dual Core T4200 2.00 Ghz
  • Ram: 3GB
  • Windows Firewall Enabled
  • AVG Free antivirus

Programs already used unsuccessfully:
  • Malwarebytes
  • Adaware
  • Hijackthis - received error that there were line breaks in my host file.

Summary:

I have a program called Security Guard that I cannot remove from my machine. If I am not running my machine in Safe Mode, than Control Panel will not open, and most other programs - including my AVG anti-virus, Malwarebytes, and Adaware will not run. A popup that says "Program is infected - please run antivirus" comes up instead. I also cannot run google's Chrome browser and I get constant redirects from firefox. I also get constant popups with a "squealing pig" noise that tells me I am infected with malware and I should purchase their antivirus software.

The only way I can run anything is in Safe Mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm including the DDS logs as requested in the sticky. However, I have attempted to run GMER 4 times now and my system always bluescreens before it can finish.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

Hello phillipus_rex,
  • Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
  • My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
  • Finally, please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.

All these steps should be tried in Normal mode first if they don't work then use safemode.
Download and Run RKill
    Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Download and Rename Combofix

This tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.

Download Combofix from any of the links below. You must rename it 1234.scr before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Close any open windows, including this one.
  • Double click on 1234.scr & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
  • Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt so we can continue cleaning the system.

Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

Delete the copy of GMER you have and do the following:

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

Things to include in your next reply:
Combofix.txt
Gmer log
How is your machine running now?

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

un03.png

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

Fireman4It,

Thanks for your assistance.

I ran all of the programs that you listed and I attached the ComboFix file. However, the GMER program is still giving me problems.

I downloaded it in the manner you described and it showed up on my desktop with a random name. The first few times I tried to run it, it would crash after a few seconds. I tried running it as Administrator a couple of more times and my computer blue screened with a memory dump. Finally it kept scanning for about 3 hours. Then it just stopped. There was no log file on screen or on my desktop and when I touched my mouse, the computer blue screened and gave another memory dump message.

I had to run all of the programs in safe mode, because I have very little access to files in regular mode. After I ran everything I tried to open my computer in regular mode again, but I still have all of the popups and I still cannot access the control panel or Chrome browser. Also, the Security Guard program is still on my desktop and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Let me know if I can include any more info. Thanks.

Attached Files

#4 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

Hello,
Lets try another rootkit scanner.

We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
  1. Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  2. Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
  3. Open on your desktop.
  4. Click the tab.
  5. Click the button.
  6. Check all seven boxes:
  7. Push Ok
  8. Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  9. Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  10. Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

un03.png

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#5 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:38 AM

Ok, looks like this one worked. I'm attaching the RootRepeal report below.

Attached Files

#6 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:03 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the logs. We have some work to do now. Please copy and paste all logs into your reply unless other wise told different

We need to run a CFScript.

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the codebox below into it:

CODE
Killall::

File::
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tempdoc.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FW.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\fan.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\hymt.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SICKBOY.drv
c:\programdata\671633c\sqlite3.dll
c:\programdata\671633c\mozcrt19.dll
c:\programdata\671633c\SG6716.exe
c:\programdata\671633c
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\exec.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ppal.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DBOLE.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\delfile.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ddv.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FS.exe

Folder::
c:\program files\Ask.com

Registry::
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks]
"{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}"=-
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{00000000-6e41-4fd3-8538-502f5495e5fc}]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}"=-
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1]
[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440}]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]
"{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}"=-
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Security Guard"=-

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

Try and run this in Normal mode first
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.43) and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Combofix.txt
MBAM log
A new DDS log

Thanks-

un03.png

#7 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

Here are the files you requested. I was able to run MalwareBytes in normal mode this time. Also, I am able to open Google Chrome and my Control Panel in normal mode. The Security Guard program icon is gone from the desktop.

New ComboFix File:

CODE
ComboFix 10-03-21.02 - Phillip 03/21/2010  23:06:47.1.2 - x86 NETWORK
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium   6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3002.2535 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\Phillip\Desktop\1234.scr.exe
Command switches used :: c:\users\Phillip\Desktop\CFScript.txt
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

FILE ::
"c:\programdata\671633c"
"c:\programdata\671633c\mozcrt19.dll"
"c:\programdata\671633c\SG6716.exe"
"c:\programdata\671633c\sqlite3.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DBOLE.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ddv.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\delfile.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\exec.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\fan.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FS.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FW.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\hymt.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.exe"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ppal.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SICKBOY.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.drv"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tempdoc.sys"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.dll"
"c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.drv"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Other Deletions   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\program files\Ask.com
c:\program files\Ask.com\cobrand.ico
c:\program files\Ask.com\config.xml
c:\program files\Ask.com\favicon.ico
c:\program files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
c:\program files\Ask.com\mupcfg.xml
c:\program files\Ask.com\SaUpdate.exe
c:\program files\Ask.com\UpdateTask.exe
c:\programdata\671633c\BackUp\McAfee Security Scan.lnk
c:\programdata\671633c\mozcrt19.dll
c:\programdata\671633c\SG6716.exe
c:\programdata\671633c\SGD.ico
c:\programdata\671633c\SGDSys\vd952342.bd
c:\programdata\671633c\sqlite3.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ANTIGEN.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\cid.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CLSV.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DBOLE.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ddv.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\delfile.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\dudl.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\eb.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\energy.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\exec.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\fan.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FS.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\FW.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\grid.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\hymt.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PE.exe
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ppal.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SICKBOY.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\sld.drv
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tempdoc.sys
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.dll
c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\tjd.drv

(((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from 2010-02-22 to 2010-03-22  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-03-22 04:14 . 2010-03-22 04:16    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Local\temp
2010-03-22 04:14 . 2010-03-22 04:14    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Public\AppData\Local\temp
2010-03-22 04:14 . 2010-03-22 04:14    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2010-03-22 04:14 . 2010-03-22 04:14    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Administrator\AppData\Local\temp
2010-03-22 04:04 . 2010-03-22 04:04    --------    d-----w-    C:\32788R22FWJFW
2010-03-22 04:02 . 2010-03-22 04:03    --------    d-----w-    C:\1234.scr
2010-03-20 01:53 . 2010-03-20 01:53    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-03-17 03:28 . 2010-03-17 03:28    12464    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-03-16 04:10 . 2010-03-16 04:10    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Local\AVG Security Toolbar
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-17 21:25    --------    d-----w-    C:\$AVG
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-17 03:28    242696    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-17 03:27    216200    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-17 03:28    29512    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-17 22:31    --------    d-----w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-03-16 03:42 . 2010-03-16 03:49    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\AVG Security Toolbar
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-16 03:41    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\AVG
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-16 03:41    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\avg9
2010-03-16 03:24 . 2010-03-18 01:31    --------    d-sh--w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Security Guard
2010-03-16 03:24 . 2010-03-16 03:24    --------    d-sh--w-    c:\programdata\SGNXHFPD
2010-03-10 04:17 . 2010-03-10 04:17    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:17 . 2010-03-10 04:17    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:05 . 2010-03-10 04:05    --------    dc-h--w-    c:\programdata\{74D08EB8-01D1-4BAE-91E3-F30C1B031AC6}
2010-03-10 04:04 . 2010-03-10 04:05    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Lavasoft
2010-03-10 04:04 . 2010-03-10 04:04    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Lavasoft
2010-03-08 04:48 . 2010-03-16 04:21    --------    d-----w-    c:\windows\Sun
2010-03-08 04:15 . 2010-03-08 04:19    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\QuickScan
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-23 09:26    2048    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 12:00    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 12:00    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 08:21    526336    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 12:00    152576    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 12:00    152064    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 11:58    332288    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\msdrm.dll
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 08:21    346624    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 08:21    518144    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate.exe
2010-02-24 03:05 . 2010-01-25 08:21    347136    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
2010-02-24 03:04 . 2010-01-06 15:39    1696256    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll
2010-02-24 03:04 . 2010-01-06 15:38    28672    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll
2010-02-24 03:04 . 2010-01-06 13:30    4240384    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-03-21 04:12 . 2010-03-18 13:21    44    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\runddl.sys
2010-03-21 04:12 . 2010-03-18 13:21    34    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\pal.drv
2010-03-21 02:43 . 2009-10-06 22:25    1952    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-03-20 03:11 . 2009-06-06 00:54    6648    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
2010-03-18 02:02 . 2010-03-18 02:02    691    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\GetValue.vbs
2010-03-18 02:02 . 2010-03-18 02:02    35    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\SetValue.bat
2010-03-18 02:02 . 2010-03-18 02:02    35    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\SetValue.bat
2010-03-17 03:28 . 2010-03-17 03:28    360584    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgtdix.sys
2010-03-17 03:28 . 2010-03-17 03:28    333192    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgldx86.sys
2010-03-17 03:28 . 2010-03-17 03:28    28424    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgmfx86.sys
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-17 03:25    1658136    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgupd.dll
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-17 03:25    1007896    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgupd.exe
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-17 03:25    800536    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avginet.dll
2010-03-16 03:41 . 2010-03-17 03:25    613656    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\avg9\update\backup\avgiproxy.exe
2010-03-14 06:40 . 2009-10-31 02:13    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Sony
2010-03-14 06:40 . 2008-10-23 09:39    --------    d--h--w-    c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information
2010-03-10 04:05 . 2009-10-10 05:01    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Google
2010-03-10 03:13 . 2010-03-03 03:12    439816    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Real\Update\setup3.10\setup.exe
2010-03-09 04:43 . 2009-05-24 03:57    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Yahoo! Companion
2010-03-04 03:44 . 2010-03-04 03:44    118784    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Real\Update\setup3.10\RUP\inst_config\compat.dll
2010-02-27 05:32 . 2010-02-27 05:32    658184    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\Microsoft\eHome\Packages\MCESpotlight\MCESpotlight\SpotlightResources.dll
2010-02-26 01:15 . 2009-05-24 03:36    80400    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-02-15 21:13 . 2008-10-23 10:38    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Microsoft Help
2010-02-15 21:07 . 2009-11-10 02:00    1    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\stamp.sys
2010-02-14 06:57 . 2010-02-14 06:57    2131336    ----a-w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8mmhu0gc.default\extensions\[email protected]\chrome\temp\askToolbar.exe
2010-02-12 23:41 . 2010-03-22 03:50    558448    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\coFFPlgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
2010-02-11 10:06 . 2006-11-02 11:18    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Windows Mail
2010-02-10 05:37 . 2010-02-10 05:37    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Microsoft
2010-02-10 05:37 . 2010-02-10 05:36    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Windows Live
2010-02-10 05:37 . 2010-02-10 05:37    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Windows Live SkyDrive
2010-02-10 05:36 . 2010-02-10 05:36    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Common Files\Windows Live
2010-02-06 21:52 . 2009-05-27 02:57    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2010-02-06 21:44 . 2010-02-06 21:43    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
2010-02-06 21:44 . 2010-02-06 21:43    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\iTunes
2010-02-06 21:43 . 2010-02-06 21:43    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\iPod
2010-02-06 21:43 . 2009-05-27 02:53    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2010-02-06 21:41 . 2010-02-06 21:41    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\QuickTime
2010-02-06 21:35 . 2010-02-06 21:35    72488    ----a-w-    c:\programdata\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 9.0.3.15\SetupAdmin.exe
2010-02-06 05:44 . 2010-02-06 05:43    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\QuickMediaConverter
2010-02-06 05:44 . 2010-02-06 05:44    --------    d-----w-    c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Actecom
2010-02-06 05:44 . 2010-02-06 05:44    --------    d-----w-    c:\programdata\QuickMediaConverter
2010-02-06 05:30 . 2010-02-06 05:30    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\AAC to MP3 Converter
2010-02-04 15:53 . 2010-03-10 04:05    2954656    -c--a-w-    c:\programdata\{74D08EB8-01D1-4BAE-91E3-F30C1B031AC6}\Ad-AwareInstaller.exe
2010-01-22 03:34 . 2008-10-23 10:52    --------    d-----w-    c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-01-06 15:38 . 2010-02-24 03:04    173056    ----a-w-    c:\windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.dll
2010-01-06 15:38 . 2010-02-24 03:04    542720    ----a-w-    c:\windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll
2010-01-06 15:38 . 2010-02-24 03:04    458752    ----a-w-    c:\windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.dll
2010-01-06 15:38 . 2010-02-24 03:04    2159616    ----a-w-    c:\windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.dll
2010-01-05 02:05 . 2006-11-02 10:25    665600    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-01-02 06:38 . 2010-01-23 00:59    916480    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-01-02 06:32 . 2010-01-23 00:59    71680    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-01-02 06:32 . 2010-01-23 00:59    109056    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-01-02 04:57 . 2010-01-23 00:59    133632    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2009-05-13 21:55 . 2009-05-13 21:55    1044480    ----a-w-    c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-05-13 21:55 . 2009-05-13 21:55    200704    ----a-w-    c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
2008-10-23 10:05 . 2008-10-23 09:55    8192    --sha-w-    c:\windows\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks]
"{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C}"= "c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll" [2009-11-25 1230080]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C}]
2009-11-25 18:01    1230080    ----a-w-    c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}"= "c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll" [2009-11-25 1230080]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]
"{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}"= "c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll" [2009-11-25 1230080]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LightScribe Control Panel"="c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe" [2008-06-09 2363392]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-21 125952]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2009-07-26 3883856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2008-04-17 1049896]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-07-10 150040]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-07-10 170520]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-07-10 145944]
"QPService"="c:\program files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe" [2008-09-24 468264]
"UpdateLBPShortCut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2008-06-14 210216]
"UpdatePSTShortCut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2008-10-07 210216]
"UCam_Menu"="c:\program files\CyberLink\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2007-12-24 222504]
"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2008-01-21 1008184]
"QlbCtrl.exe"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe" [2008-08-01 202032]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2008-06-12 34672]
"UpdateP2GoShortCut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2008-06-14 210216]
"UpdatePDIRShortCut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2008-06-14 210216]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-11-10 149280]
"HP Health Check Scheduler"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe" [2008-10-09 75008]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2007-05-08 54840]
"hpWirelessAssistant"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe" [2008-04-15 488752]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2009-11-06 198160]
"DigidesignMMERefresh"="c:\program files\Digidesign\Drivers\MMERefresh.exe" [2007-10-31 77824]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-11-11 417792]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2010-01-23 141608]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"GrpConv"="grpconv -o" [X]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MySpaceIM"="c:\program files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [2008-12-12 9555968]

c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
McAfee Security Scan.lnk - c:\program files\McAfee Security Scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe [2009-7-27 199184]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 2 (0x2)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=avgrsstx.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"wave2"=Digi32.dll
"MIDI2"=diomidi.dll
"aux"=wdmaud.drv

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SymEFA.sys]
@="FSFilter Activity Monitor"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc]
"VistaSp2"=hex(b):4c,72,cb,97,60,8b,ca,01

R0 ntcdrdrv;ntcdrdrv;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\ntcdrdrv.sys [x]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-03-17 216200]
R1 BHDrvx86;Symantec Heuristics Driver;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1008000.029\BHDrvx86.sys [2009-08-22 259632]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1008000.029\ccHPx86.sys [2010-02-03 482432]
R1 IDSVix86;IDSVix86;c:\programdata\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\ipsdefs\20090715.003\IDSvix86.sys [2009-07-11 293424]
R2 avg9emc;AVG Free E-mail Scanner;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe [2010-03-17 916760]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-03-17 308064]
R2 DigiNet;Digidesign Ethernet Support;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\diginet.sys [2007-10-31 16400]
R2 gupdate1ca4966c66b1577;Google Update Service (gupdate1ca4966c66b1577);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-10 133104]
R2 Norton Internet Security;Norton Internet Security;c:\program files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe [2009-08-22 117640]
R2 Recovery Service for Windows;Recovery Service for Windows;c:\program files\SMINST\BLService.exe [2008-10-06 365952]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [2008-04-03 193840]
R3 dalwdmservice;dal service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\dalwdm.sys [2007-10-31 97808]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-05-23 101936]
R3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2008-06-29 112128]
R3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [x]
R3 SYMNDISV;Symantec Network Filter Driver;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMNDISV.SYS [x]
R4 MSSQLServerADHelper100;SQL Active Directory Helper Service;c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Shared\SQLADHLP.EXE [2008-07-11 47128]
R4 RsFx0102;RsFx0102 Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\RsFx0102.sys [2008-07-10 242712]
R4 SQLAgent$SQLEXPRESS;SQL Server Agent (SQLEXPRESS);c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\SQLAGENT.EXE [2008-07-11 369688]
S0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NIS\1008000.029\SYMEFA.SYS [2009-08-22 310320]
S1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-03-17 242696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation    REG_MULTI_SZ       FontCache

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F}]
2008-06-09 17:14    451872    ----a-w-    c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSRunOnce.exe
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-03-22 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-10 05:01]

2010-03-18 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-10 05:01]

2010-02-26 c:\windows\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForPhillip.job
- c:\program files\hewlett-packard\sdp\ceement\HPCEE.exe [2008-10-23 18:34]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8mmhu0gc.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://www.bing.com/search?FORM=IEFM1&q=
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://www.bing.com/search?FORM=IEFM1&q=
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils2.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils3.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils35.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared\components\xpavgtbapi.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\Real\RealPlayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext\components\nprpffbrowserrecordext.dll
FF - component: c:\programdata\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\coFFPlgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, false.
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKLM-RunOnce-<NO NAME> - (no file)

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-03-21 23:18
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...  

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...  

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Norton Internet Security]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe\" /s \"Norton Internet Security\" /m \"c:\program files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\diMaster.dll\" /prefetch:1"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
Completion time: 2010-03-21  23:23:22 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt  2010-03-22 04:23
ComboFix2.txt  2010-03-21 02:28

Pre-Run: 203,347,021,824 bytes free
Post-Run: 203,168,550,912 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 24FF87C76F20C55114E9F5C546D33852

New MalwareBytes Log:

CODE
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3898
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18882

3/22/2010 00:00:23
mbam-log-2010-03-22 (00-00-23).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 112629
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 42 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\(default) (Hijack.StartMenuInternet) -> Bad: ("C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Local\av.exe" /START "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode) Good: (firefox.exe -safe-mode) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/?&uid=1460&q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.Google.com/) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/?&uid=1460&q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.Google.com/) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Security Guard (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Security Guard\Instructions.ini (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\Security Guard.lnk (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Security Guard.lnk (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Security Guard.lnk (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Security Guard.lnk (Rogue.SecurityGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

New DDS Log:

CODE
DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86  
Run by Phillip at  0:10:26.13 on Mon 03/22/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18882 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_16
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium   6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3002.1907 [GMT -5:00]

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Digidesign\Drivers\MMERefresh.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\SMINST\BLService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\dds (1).scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uURLSearchHooks: AIM Toolbar Search Class: {03402f96-3dc7-4285-bc50-9e81fefafe43} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
uURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mURLSearchHooks: AIM Toolbar Search Class: {03402f96-3dc7-4285-bc50-9e81fefafe43} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Symantec NCO BHO: {602adb0e-4aff-4217-8aa1-95dac4dfa408} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention: {6d53ec84-6aae-4787-aeee-f4628f01010c} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\IPSBHO.DLL
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: AIM Toolbar Loader: {b0cda128-b425-4eef-a174-61a11ac5dbf8} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
BHO: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn\toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
TB: Norton Toolbar: {7febefe3-6b19-4349-98d2-ffb09d4b49ca} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
TB: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar: {1e61ed7c-7cb8-49d6-b9e9-ab4c880c8414} - c:\program files\msn\toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
TB: AIM Toolbar: {61539ecd-cc67-4437-a03c-9aaccbd14326} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
uRun: [LightScribe Control Panel] c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [msnmsgr] "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [QPService] "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\QPService.exe"
mRun: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\labelprint\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\labelprint" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\labelprint\2.5"
mRun: [UpdatePSTShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\dvd suite\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\dvd suite" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\PowerStarter"
mRun: [UCam_Menu] "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\youcam\2.0"
mRun: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
mRun: [QlbCtrl.exe] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\power2go\6.0"
mRun: [UpdatePDIRShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\powerdirector\7.0"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [HP Health Check Scheduler] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [hpWirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\HPWAMain.exe
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe"  -osboot
mRun: [DigidesignMMERefresh] c:\program files\digidesign\drivers\MMERefresh.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
dRun: [MySpaceIM] c:\program files\myspace\im\MySpaceIM.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\mcafee~1.lnk - c:\program files\mcafee security scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 2 (0x2)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {00000130-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/ACELPACM.CAB
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: symres - {AA1061FE-6C41-421f-9344-69640C9732AB} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\CoIEPlg.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\8mmhu0gc.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://www.bing.com/search?FORM=IEFM1&q=
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils2.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils3.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils35.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\xpavgtbapi.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\real\realplayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext\components\nprpffbrowserrecordext.dll
FF - component: c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\norton\coffplgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, false
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\SymEFA.sys [2010-2-2 310320]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-3-15 216200]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-3-15 29512]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-3-15 242696]
R1 BHDrvx86;Symantec Heuristics Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\BHDrvx86.sys [2010-2-2 259632]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\cchpx86.sys [2010-2-2 482432]
R1 IDSVix86;IDSVix86;c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\norton\definitions\ipsdefs\20090715.003\IDSvix86.sys [2009-7-18 293424]
R2 avg9emc;AVG Free E-mail Scanner;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgemc.exe [2010-3-16 916760]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-3-16 308064]
R2 DigiNet;Digidesign Ethernet Support;c:\windows\system32\drivers\diginet.sys [2009-12-19 16400]
R2 Norton Internet Security;Norton Internet Security;c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe [2010-2-2 117640]
R2 Recovery Service for Windows;Recovery Service for Windows;c:\program files\sminst\BLService.exe [2008-10-23 365952]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [2008-10-23 193840]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-5-23 101936]
R3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2008-6-29 112128]
S2 gupdate1ca4966c66b1577;Google Update Service (gupdate1ca4966c66b1577);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-10 133104]
S3 dalwdmservice;dal service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Dalwdm.sys [2009-12-19 97808]
S3 FontCache;Windows Font Cache Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation [2008-1-20 21504]
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper100;SQL Active Directory Helper Service;c:\program files\microsoft sql server\100\shared\sqladhlp.exe [2008-7-10 47128]
S4 RsFx0102;RsFx0102 Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\RsFx0102.sys [2008-7-10 242712]
S4 SQLAgent$SQLEXPRESS;SQL Server Agent (SQLEXPRESS);c:\program files\microsoft sql server\mssql10.sqlexpress\mssql\binn\SQLAGENT.EXE [2008-7-10 369688]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-03-22 04:30:35    38224    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-22 04:30:33    19160    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-22 04:30:33    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-03-22 04:16:28    0    d-sh--w-    C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
2010-03-22 04:02:47    0    d-----w-    C:\1234.scr
2010-03-21 02:41:11    0    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\defogger_reenable
2010-03-21 02:16:08    98816    ----a-w-    c:\windows\sed.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    77312    ----a-w-    c:\windows\MBR.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    261632    ----a-w-    c:\windows\PEV.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    161792    ----a-w-    c:\windows\SWREG.exe
2010-03-20 01:53:58    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-03-18 02:02:36    691    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\GetValue.vbs
2010-03-18 02:02:36    35    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\SetValue.bat
2010-03-17 03:28:08    12464    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-03-16 03:42:35    0    d-----w-    C:\$AVG
2010-03-16 03:42:21    242696    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-03-16 03:42:13    216200    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010-03-16 03:42:11    0    d-----w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-03-16 03:42:08    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\AVG Security Toolbar
2010-03-16 03:41:31    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\AVG
2010-03-16 03:41:29    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\avg9
2010-03-16 03:24:16    0    d-sh--w-    c:\programdata\SGNXHFPD
2010-03-10 04:17:35    0    d-----w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:17:27    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:05:15    0    dc-h--w-    c:\programdata\{74D08EB8-01D1-4BAE-91E3-F30C1B031AC6}
2010-03-10 04:04:54    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Lavasoft
2010-03-10 04:04:54    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Lavasoft
2010-03-08 04:15:13    0    d-----w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\QuickScan
2010-02-24 03:05:54    2048    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:37    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:37    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:36    526336    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    518144    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    347136    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    346624    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    332288    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\msdrm.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:35    152576    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:35    152064    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:51    1696256    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:50    4240384    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:50    28672    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll

==================== Find3M  ====================

2010-03-21 02:43:11    1952    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:09    86016    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:09    51200    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:08    143360    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-01-05 02:05:27    665600    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-01-02 06:38:20    916480    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-01-02 06:32:33    71680    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-01-02 06:32:33    109056    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-01-02 04:57:00    133632    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2009-12-31 17:02:21    37665    ----a-w-    c:\windows\fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont
2008-01-21 02:43:21    174    --sha-w-    c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2009-06-28 02:55:11    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-10-23 00:21:43    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-10-16 19:50:16    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2008-10-23 10:05:14    8192    --sha-w-    c:\windows\users\default\NTUSER.DAT

============= FINISH:  0:11:15.43 ===============

Attached Files

#8 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Hello phillipus_rex,

Your logs are looking good! clapping.gif Let's do some updating and final checking.

New Adobe Reader Installation:
  • Go here and click on the Download button to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
  • Save this file to your desktop and run it to install the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "JDK 6 Update 18 (JDK or JRE)".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u18-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
-- Starting with Java 6u10, the uninstaller incorporated in each new release uses Enhanced Auto update to automatically remove the previous version when updating to a later update release. It will not remove older versions, so they will need to be removed manually.
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click Ok and reboot your computer.

Please update Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware and do a Full Scan.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    1. Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Check
  5. Click the button.
  6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  7. Check
  8. Push the Start button.
  9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  10. When the scan completes, push
  11. Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  12. Push the button.
  13. Push
Note for Vista Users: Eset is compatible but Internet Explorer must be run as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.)

You can refer to this short video by: neomage
**Note**
To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
  • Close any open programs
  • Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan.

MBAM log
Eset log
A new DDS log
No need for Attach.txt this time
How is your machine running?

Thanks-

un03.png

#9 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:51 PM

Hey Fireman,

Sorry it took me so long to reply - been tied up at work.

My machine seems to be running much better now - thanks for the help!

I'm including the logs you requested here:

New Malewarebytes Log
CODE
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3907
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18882

3/24/2010 08:39:14
mbam-log-2010-03-24 (08-39-14).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 379498
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 20 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\ProgramData\671633c\SG6716.exe.vir (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

ESET Scan Results:
CODE
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\13\20976f8d-387abc71    multiple threats    deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Phillip\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\43\7c36b3ab-43549549    multiple threats    deleted - quarantined

New DDS Scan Results
CODE
DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86  
Run by Phillip at 22:46:40.88 on Wed 03/24/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18882 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium   6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3002.1653 [GMT -5:00]

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Digidesign\Drivers\MMERefresh.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\SMINST\BLService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe
C:\Users\Phillip\Documents\Downloads\dds (2).scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uURLSearchHooks: AIM Toolbar Search Class: {03402f96-3dc7-4285-bc50-9e81fefafe43} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
uURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mURLSearchHooks: AIM Toolbar Search Class: {03402f96-3dc7-4285-bc50-9e81fefafe43} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Symantec NCO BHO: {602adb0e-4aff-4217-8aa1-95dac4dfa408} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention: {6d53ec84-6aae-4787-aeee-f4628f01010c} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\IPSBHO.DLL
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: AIM Toolbar Loader: {b0cda128-b425-4eef-a174-61a11ac5dbf8} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
BHO: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn\toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
TB: Norton Toolbar: {7febefe3-6b19-4349-98d2-ffb09d4b49ca} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
TB: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar: {1e61ed7c-7cb8-49d6-b9e9-ab4c880c8414} - c:\program files\msn\toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll
TB: AIM Toolbar: {61539ecd-cc67-4437-a03c-9aaccbd14326} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
TB: {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No File
uRun: [LightScribe Control Panel] c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [msnmsgr] "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
uRunOnce: [AVG Security Toolbar_updatecleanup] "c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe" /CLEANUP
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [QPService] "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\QPService.exe"
mRun: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\labelprint\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\labelprint" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\labelprint\2.5"
mRun: [UpdatePSTShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\dvd suite\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\dvd suite" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\PowerStarter"
mRun: [UCam_Menu] "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\youcam" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\youcam\2.0"
mRun: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
mRun: [QlbCtrl.exe] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\power2go\6.0"
mRun: [UpdatePDIRShortCut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\powerdirector\7.0"
mRun: [HP Health Check Scheduler] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [hpWirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\HPWAMain.exe
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe"  -osboot
mRun: [DigidesignMMERefresh] c:\program files\digidesign\drivers\MMERefresh.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
dRun: [MySpaceIM] c:\program files\myspace\im\MySpaceIM.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\mcafee~1.lnk - c:\program files\mcafee security scan\1.0.150\SSScheduler.exe
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 2 (0x2)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {00000130-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/ACELPACM.CAB
DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - hxxp://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: symres - {AA1061FE-6C41-421f-9344-69640C9732AB} - c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\CoIEPlg.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\8mmhu0gc.default\
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils2.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils3.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils35.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\xpavgtbapi.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\real\realplayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext\components\nprpffbrowserrecordext.dll
FF - component: c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\norton\coffplgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, false
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\SymEFA.sys [2010-2-2 310320]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-3-15 216200]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-3-15 29512]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-3-15 242696]
R1 BHDrvx86;Symantec Heuristics Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\BHDrvx86.sys [2010-2-2 259632]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nis\1008000.029\cchpx86.sys [2010-2-2 482432]
R1 IDSVix86;IDSVix86;c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\norton\definitions\ipsdefs\20090715.003\IDSvix86.sys [2009-7-18 293424]
R2 avg9emc;AVG Free E-mail Scanner;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgemc.exe [2010-3-16 916760]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-3-16 308064]
R2 DigiNet;Digidesign Ethernet Support;c:\windows\system32\drivers\diginet.sys [2009-12-19 16400]
R2 Norton Internet Security;Norton Internet Security;c:\program files\norton internet security\engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe [2010-2-2 117640]
R2 Recovery Service for Windows;Recovery Service for Windows;c:\program files\sminst\BLService.exe [2008-10-23 365952]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [2008-10-23 193840]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-5-23 101936]
R3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2008-6-29 112128]
S2 gupdate1ca4966c66b1577;Google Update Service (gupdate1ca4966c66b1577);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-10 133104]
S3 dalwdmservice;dal service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Dalwdm.sys [2009-12-19 97808]
S3 FontCache;Windows Font Cache Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation [2008-1-20 21504]
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper100;SQL Active Directory Helper Service;c:\program files\microsoft sql server\100\shared\sqladhlp.exe [2008-7-10 47128]
S4 RsFx0102;RsFx0102 Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\RsFx0102.sys [2008-7-10 242712]
S4 SQLAgent$SQLEXPRESS;SQL Server Agent (SQLEXPRESS);c:\program files\microsoft sql server\mssql10.sqlexpress\mssql\binn\SQLAGENT.EXE [2008-7-10 369688]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-03-24 13:48:23    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\ESET
2010-03-24 04:15:15    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Sun
2010-03-23 05:22:36    0    d-----w-    C:\Java
2010-03-23 05:22:09    0    d-----w-    c:\users\phillip\.SunDownloadManager
2010-03-23 03:22:07    24064    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\nshhttp.dll
2010-03-23 03:21:59    411648    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys
2010-03-23 03:21:58    30720    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2010-03-22 04:30:35    38224    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-22 04:30:33    19160    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-22 04:30:33    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-03-22 04:16:28    0    d-sh--w-    C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
2010-03-22 04:02:47    0    d-----w-    C:\1234.scr
2010-03-21 02:41:11    0    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\defogger_reenable
2010-03-21 02:16:08    98816    ----a-w-    c:\windows\sed.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    77312    ----a-w-    c:\windows\MBR.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    261632    ----a-w-    c:\windows\PEV.exe
2010-03-21 02:16:08    161792    ----a-w-    c:\windows\SWREG.exe
2010-03-20 01:53:58    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-03-18 02:02:36    691    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\GetValue.vbs
2010-03-18 02:02:36    35    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\SetValue.bat
2010-03-17 03:28:08    12464    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-03-16 03:42:35    0    d-----w-    C:\$AVG
2010-03-16 03:42:21    242696    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-03-16 03:42:13    216200    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010-03-16 03:42:11    0    d-----w-    c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-03-16 03:42:08    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\AVG Security Toolbar
2010-03-16 03:41:31    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\AVG
2010-03-16 03:41:29    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\avg9
2010-03-16 03:24:16    0    d-sh--w-    c:\programdata\SGNXHFPD
2010-03-10 04:17:35    0    d-----w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:17:27    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2010-03-10 04:05:15    0    dc-h--w-    c:\programdata\{74D08EB8-01D1-4BAE-91E3-F30C1B031AC6}
2010-03-10 04:04:54    0    d-----w-    c:\programdata\Lavasoft
2010-03-10 04:04:54    0    d-----w-    c:\program files\Lavasoft
2010-03-08 04:15:13    0    d-----w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\QuickScan
2010-02-24 03:05:54    2048    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:37    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:37    471552    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:36    526336    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    518144    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    347136    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    346624    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2010-02-24 03:05:35    332288    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\msdrm.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:35    152576    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
2010-02-24 03:05:35    152064    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\secproc_ssp.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:51    1696256    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:50    4240384    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2010-02-24 03:04:50    28672    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll

==================== Find3M  ====================

2010-03-24 04:13:38    411368    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2010-03-21 02:43:11    1952    ----a-w-    c:\users\phillip\appdata\roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:09    86016    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:09    51200    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-02-06 21:39:08    143360    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-01-05 02:05:27    665600    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-01-02 06:38:20    916480    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-01-02 06:32:33    71680    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-01-02 06:32:33    109056    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-01-02 04:57:00    133632    ----a-w-    c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2009-12-31 17:02:21    37665    ----a-w-    c:\windows\fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont
2008-01-21 02:43:21    174    --sha-w-    c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21    287440    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19    30674    ----a-w-    c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2009-06-28 02:55:11    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-10-23 00:21:43    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-10-16 19:50:16    245760    --sha-w-    c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2008-10-23 10:05:14    8192    --sha-w-    c:\windows\users\default\NTUSER.DAT

============= FINISH: 22:50:38.41 ===============

#10 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:20 AM

Hello, <user>.
Congratulations! You now appear clean! specool.gif

Uninstall Combofix
  • Make sure that Combofix.exe that you downloaded is on your Desktop but Do not run it!
    o *If it is not on your Desktop, the below will not work.
  • Click on then Run....
  • Now copy & paste the green bolded text in the run-box and click OK.

ComboFix /Uninstall

<Notice the space between the "x" and "/".> <--- It needs to be there
    Windows Vista users: Press the Windows Key + R to bring the Run... Command and then from there you can add in the Combofix /Uninstall

• Please advise if this step is missed for any reason as it performs some important actions:
    "This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, reset your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.
    It also makes a clean Restore Point and flashes all the old restore points in order to prevent possible reinfection from an old one through system restore".

NOTE: If you renamed Combofix. You will have to manually delete it from your desktop.

Are things running okay? Do you have any more questions?

System Still Slow?
You may wish to try StartupLite. Simply download this tool to your desktop and run it. It will explain any optional auto-start programs on your system, and offer the option to stop these programs from starting at startup. This will result in fewer programs running when you boot your system, and should improve preformance.
If that does not work, you can try the steps mentioned in Slow Computer/browser? Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware.

We Need to Clean Up Our Mess
  • Download OTC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click icon to start the program. If you are using Vista, please right-click and choose run as administrator
  • Then Click the big button.
  • You will get a prompt saying "Being Cleanup Process". Please select Yes.
  • Restart your computer when prompted.

Recommendations
Below are some recommendations to lower your chances of (re)infection.
  1. Install and maintain an outbound firewall
  2. Install Spyware Blaster and update it regularly
    If you wish, the commercial version provides automatic updating.
  3. Install the MVPs hosts file, and update it regularly
    You can use the HostMan host file manager to do this automaticly if you wish.
    For more information on the hosts file, and what it can do for you, you can view the Tutorial on the Hosts file
  4. Install an Anti-Spyware program, and update it regularly
    Malware Byte's Anti Malware is an excellent Anti-Spyware scanner. It's scan times are usually under ten minutes, and has excellent detection and removal rates.
    SUPERAntiSpyware is another good scanner with high detection and removal rates.
    Both programs are free for non commercial home use but provide a resident and do not nag if you purchase the paid versions.
  5. Keep Windows (and your other Microsoft software) up to date!
    I cannot stress how important this is enough. Often holes are found in Internet Explorer or Windows itself that require patching. Sometimes these holes will allow an attacker unrestricted access to your computer.

If you are using Windows XP or earlier
    Visit the Microsoft Update Website and follow the on screen instructions to setup Microsoft Update. Also follow the instructions to update your system. Please REBOOT and repeat this process until there are no more updates to install!!

If you are using Windows Vista
    1. Click the "Start Menu" (or Windows Orb)
    2. Click "All Programs"
    3. Click "Windows Update"
    4. On the left, choose "Change Settings"
    5. Ensure that the checkbox "Use Microsoft Update" at the bottom of the window is checked.
    6. Press OK and accept the UAC prompt.
      Note: You shouldn't need to check this checkbox every single time you update, only the first time.
    7. Click "Check for Updates" in the upper left corner.
    8. Follow the instructions to install the latest updates.
    9. Reboot and repeat the "Check for Updates" until there are no more critical updates to install
  6. Keep your other software up to date as well
    Software does not need to be made by Microsoft to be insecure. You can use the Secunia Online Software occasionally to help you check for out of date software on your machine.
  7. Stay up to date!
    The MOST IMPORTANT part of any security setup is keeping the software up to date. Malware writers release new variants every single day. If your software updates don't keep up, then the malware will always be one step ahead. Not a good thing sad.gif.

Thanks-

un03.png

#11 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

I seem to have a problem uninstalling ComboFix.

There doesn't seem to be an .exe file for it. I have the version of ComboFix that I had renamed to 1234.scr on my desktop. However, when I changed the name back to ComboFix and I ran the Uninstall /ComboFix command, I got an error saying that it could not find the file - even though it's on my desktop.

I did a search of the C: drive for ComboFix.exe but nothing returned.

#12 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

Hello phillipus_rex,

There doesn't seem to be an .exe file for it. I have the version of ComboFix that I had renamed to 1234.scr on my desktop. However, when I changed the name back to ComboFix and I ran the Uninstall /ComboFix command, I got an error saying that it could not find the file - even though it's on my desktop.

I did a search of the C: drive for ComboFix.exe but nothing returned.

It Actually uninstalled the Combofix files but didn't the One on your desktop. This is not a problem just delete it from your desktop and proceed to the next steps.

Also do the following in addition to the rest of the steps
Now you should Set a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since System Restore is a protected directory, your tools can not access it to delete these bad files which sometimes can reinfect your system. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "OK".
  • Click the "More Options" Tab.
  • Click "Clean Up" in the System Restore section to remove all previous restore points except the newly created one.

Thanks-

un03.png

#13 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 days the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding smile.gif

With Regards,
fireman4it

Thanks-

un03.png

#14 phillipus_rex

phillipus_rex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hey Fireman,

Sorry about that - I've been out of town a few days and didn't have my laptop with me.

I just deleted ComboFix from my desktop and the trash bin. I also ran all of the software that you mentioned and created a System Restore point with my Administrator account.

So far, so good. Havn't had any issues and my computer seems to be running fine.

I added password protection to the Administrator account - do you believe that it's a good idea to keep that active, or should I deactivate the Admin account?

Thanks again,
Phillip

#15 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,820 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hello,

Sorry about that - I've been out of town a few days and didn't have my laptop with me.

No problem. Most people when you give them the All Clean, they Never respond back. There machine is clean so why bother to respond. wacko.gif

I added password protection to the Administrator account - do you believe that it's a good idea to keep that active, or should I deactivate the Admin account?

I believe any added protection is a good thing. thumbup.gif

Thanks-

un03.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users