Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

blue screen with ACPI.SYS warning

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mgm99t

mgm99t

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I have used this site a few times in the past and have had very positive experiences curing my pc of viruses. Since 27/12/09 my internet has been connecting and disconnecting intermittently but that is for another forum.

The info that I get is:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: 81F49BF8
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 82D5966B
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini010610-01.dmp
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41652-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER41DF.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501...mp;clcid=0x0409

The blue screen pops up occasionally when the computer is restarted or turned on after bootup. All I have is a recovery disc 1 and 2 for vista since it was preinstalled so I do not have a repair disk that I could use. If you need any more info please let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I have used this site a few times in the past and have had very positive experiences curing my pc of viruses. Since 27/12/09 my internet has been connecting and disconnecting intermittently but that is for another forum.

The info that I get is:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 50
BCP1: 81F49BF8
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 82D5966B
BCP4: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini010610-01.dmp
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41652-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER41DF.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501...mp;clcid=0x0409

The blue screen pops up occasionally when the computer is restarted or turned on after bootup. All I have is a recovery disc 1 and 2 for vista since it was preinstalled so I do not have a repair disk that I could use. If you need any more info please let me know.

I would like to see these minidumps. To better help me please do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to %systemroot%\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder.%systemroot% is normally c:\windows. They are numbered by date. You can paste that address in address bar to get there.
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

Please send copy more than one like 3 or 4 from the previous few times, as to I can make check to make sure it is one problem in them all!!
One log is not usually sufficient to tell if that was just a random error, or occurs over and over. So you should zip 5-6 of the latest files and post them.

Thanks

Fate: protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise. -Commander Riker ST:NG , “Contagion”

My forum Tech-linkforum
My blog Tech-linkblog

#3 mgm99t

mgm99t
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

Please let me know if you require any further info. Thanks for the quick reply.

Attached Files

#4 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

luafv.sys
cmbatt.sys

one of the minidumps was corrupted or unreadable so the minidumps indicate file corruptions.

you can try running sfc /scannow

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vis...a-system-files/

Let me know what it says!!

Edited by GamerX, 07 January 2010 - 07:09 PM.

Fate: protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise. -Commander Riker ST:NG , “Contagion”

My forum Tech-linkforum
My blog Tech-linkblog

#5 mgm99t

mgm99t
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:42 AM

I ran the scan now and it says: Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

#6 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:26 AM

I ran the scan now and it says: Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

Go download Ultimate Boot CD and Create a CD with an Ultimate Boot CD iso.

Once done, Reboot the system with the CD in the drive. You may have to tell the Bios to run CD instead of Hard drive.

Select:
Hard Disk Tools > Hard Disk Diagnostic tools > HDAT2

Run that and tell me what it finds with your Hard drive.

If You do find errors with the hard drive, please run:

Salvation HDD SCAN and Repair

Please let me know if it repaired any bad sectors of the drive

My forum Tech-linkforum
My blog Tech-linkblog

#7 mgm99t

mgm99t
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

I ran the scan and it came up with no errors on the drive. The one thing that was noted was a exclamation mark beside my Toshiba ML3252GSX. At the bottom of the screen beside SECURITY ! :FROZEN. When I exited UBC and restarted the computer the blue screen came up with:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technicl info
sptd.sys - Address 80610EB5 base at 8060 3000

#8 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

I ran the scan and it came up with no errors on the drive. The one thing that was noted was a exclamation mark beside my Toshiba ML3252GSX. At the bottom of the screen beside SECURITY ! :FROZEN. When I exited UBC and restarted the computer the blue screen came up with:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technicl info
sptd.sys - Address 80610EB5 base at 8060 3000

Open Registry editor by going into the search type "regedit". Once Loded I want you to look in:

HKLM > System ?CurrentControlSet > Control > Safeboot

Each one of those is like a Sub folder in windows just click HKLM, then look for System, then look for CurretControlSet, then Control, Then Safeboot.

I want to know if you have still have that!! Please let me know!!

Please load of the Ultimate Boot CD again, and run a Memtest86 on it all night long!! Let me know what it says!!

Have you done any updateing of Drivers lately? have you scanned for Malware in the past few days to make sure that isn't causing the problem? Since your have several different Blue screens and none of them are linked to any of them. I have reason to believe it is a hardward problem like Memory, Hard drive, or Motherboard. I've seen hard drive start to give out and you start to have BSOD's.

My forum Tech-linkforum
My blog Tech-linkblog

#9 mgm99t

mgm99t
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:11 AM

So I still have each of these: HKLM, then look for System, then look for CurretControlSet, then Control, Then Safeboot , (then it goes minimal and then network)

No updates have been completed since 27/12/09. I run Malware anti-spyware, and ad aware on a regular basis.

I also ran memtest86 and it came up with no problems.

"I have reason to believe it is a hardward problem like Memory, Hard drive, or Motherboard. I've seen hard drive start to give out and you start to have BSOD's. If I do have any of these hardware faults what tests can I do?

This is the most recent blue screen record info:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8075966B
BCP3: 8AF63570
BCP4: 8AF6326C

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini011410-01.dmp
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44756-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF2C.tmp.version.txt

Thanks for the help this far

Attached Files

#10 GamerX

GamerX

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:38 AM

You can try to remove one Memory chip at a time and see if it helps!! Or you can replace the hard drive and see if that stops causing the problem!!

Edited by GamerX, 15 January 2010 - 06:40 AM.

My forum Tech-linkforum
My blog Tech-linkblog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users