Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kiernan82

kiernan82

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

I'm at a loss. My other computer has a virus and I dont know what to do. Any program I click it says,
"Application cannot be executed. The file is infected. Please activate your antivirus software."
I ran a full McAfee security scan but it didn't help. What should I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kiernan82

kiernan82
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

anybody?

#3 kiernan82

kiernan82
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

When I boot up my desktop it gives me a message saying "worm.win32.netsky" is on my machine. Any program I try to open says that it is infected. I've ran a full mcafee scan and it hasn't worked. What should I do?

EDIT: I merged both topics you had since both are about malware problems. ~ Elise

Edited by elise025, 05 January 2010 - 05:48 AM.

#4 trev47

trev47

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:42 AM

Try using the guide here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...t-security-2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users