Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebtyes does not remove all of Windows Defender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 sbgospe

sbgospe

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hi. I was browsing the web the other day, and must of inadvertantly opened something bad. I usually use Firefox, by the way. I'm running WinXP, SP2. My first indication of a problem was a huge splash screen that came up telling me I was infected with ~280 problems. I knew this was BS, and tried to kill the splash screen with taskmanager, to no avail. I was in Firefox when this "hit."

I've been a big fan of Malwarebytes for quite sometime, so I tried to run that. I decided to pay for the full version, as well. Something about this malware was preventing me updating the latest rules file, so I updated on another computer and transferred the file to the invected machine. I'm ran several scans (both in normal WinXP mode and in safe mode-and I have system restore turned off). According to Malwarebytes, over 600 things were removed.

Things appear better now, but I still have a number of issues that I can not seem to resolve-no matter how many times I run Malwarbytes:

1) There is a little icon now (presumably from Malwarebytes, since I purchased the full edition)-that constantly tells me that it has blocked "this and that" IP address successfully that is trying to access my machine. Why can't Malwarebytes simply get rid of the application that is trying to do this??? This happens even if I'm not surfing the web-so some application is obviously trying to use my network resources

2) Windows Media Player (I think it was version 11) no longer launches at all. I get some type of message saying: "application error"

3) Both Firefox and IE6 seem sporatic in operation...and when I use IE6 it usually tries to route me to something like: gala-search or webweb123.com. Firefox doesn't seem to do that, but websites that I know used to work now time out-and I'm pretty certain that they are safe web sites...

4) I've looked at my hosts file (per instructions from others on the web)-it seems to only contain the loopback IP-nothing else. Is there another hosts file somewhere that I'm missing?

5) Mcafee no longer functions. I get sometype of an error saying that scan.exe is invalid and I should re-install my scanner.

6) I downloaded regscan (a program that supposedly fixes messed up registry enteries....despite $30, it apparently has done nothing to help).

Here is the hijack log. Please help!!

Steve

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:25:38 AM, on 11/13/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16915)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\RegCure\RegCure.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\avsynmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\CMCService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Ahead\Ahead\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\RemCtrl\ATIRW.exe
C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsStat.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.webweb123.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Print Clips - {053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AsioReg] REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CMCService] "C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\CMCService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ctfmon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\fgjk4wvb.dll,w
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [rass32] C:\windows\system32\rass32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ndugi] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\egugebuteboyo.dll",Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\Ahead\Ahead\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ATI Remote Control] "C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\RemCtrl\ATIRW.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AutoCAD Startup Accelerator.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\acstart17.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {3AF4DACE-36ED-42EF-9DFC-ADC34DA30CFF} (PatchInstaller.Installer) - file://D:\content\include\XPPatchInstaller.CAB
O16 - DPF: {917623D1-D8E5-11D2-BE8B-00104B06BDE3} (CamImage Class) - http://192.168.1.103/activex/AxisCamControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {BC35E1AD-B98B-408E-8BC8-BF17CC09A981} (Axis MPEG HTTP Stream Source) - http://192.168.1.139/activex/AMC_mpeg2.cab
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} (AxisMediaControlEmb Class) - http://192.168.1.109/activex/AMC.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E991AB23-8EE7-428C-9FB8-6017FB2B70BA}: NameServer = 68.87.76.178,68.87.78.130
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: AVSync Manager (AvSynMgr) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\avsynmgr.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service - Cyberlink - C:\Program Files\ATI\Catalyst Media Center\Kernel\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9e6f991a7f5de) (gupdate1c9e6f991a7f5de) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit Update Service (IntuitUpdateService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: MBAMService - Malwarebytes Corporation - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hello! :(
My name is Sam and I will be helping you.

In order to see what's going on with your computer I'll ask for you to post various logs from the tools that we will use to resolve your issue. Please also share with me any information about how your computer is reacting and behaving each step of the way as we work through this process.

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Important!
You should NOT use Combofix unless you have been instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert.
It is intended by its creator to be used under the guidance and supervision of an Malware Removal Expert, not for private use.
Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

Make sure that you save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools

• Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please copy and paste the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

========================================================

#3 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

Hi Sam, sorry to have taken so long-but I've run into several unexpected problems. In short, I decide to boot to another partition and use Mcafee to scan the partition where I have the problem, and I set the default to "delete." Little did I know that many important winxp files would be deleted. I've only now gotten back up, after many, many days.

I still seem to have a problem, however. Please find attached combofix log.

What can you tell me? It seems clear that something is still trying to re-route my browser to a nasty IP address...and Malwarebytes constantly pops up with a warning telling me so, even though I'm not actively (to my knowlege) trying to access any particular website.

Thanks!

Steve Gospe

Attached Files

#4 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:29 AM

Please do not attach log files unless specifically requested to do. Just copy the text in the log and then paste it directly into your reply.
It makes it much easier for me to review the information if I can see it all in one place.

It sounds like you may a new variant of a rootkit infection that's going around. Can you run a new scan with Malwarebytes and post that log?

I'd also like to get a look at another type of log that will show hidden files.

Download GMER from here:
  • Unzip it to the desktop.
  • Open the program and click on the Rootkit tab.
  • Make sure all the boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for ‘Show All’.
  • Click on Scan.
  • When the scan has run click Copy and paste the results (if any) into this thread.

Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

#5 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

Sam: I'm frustrated. I still have something, that is for sure....but GMER.exe did not seem to find anything. And, when I ran the scan twice it gave two different outputs! I've attached both, along with the latest Malwarebytes scan. As I type this, I can see in the bottom right hand corner a notice that keeps re-appearing about how "Malwarebytes has successfully blocked IP address 67.215.242.138

Firefox seems to work, but IE immediately sends me to: www.webweb123.com

First scan with GMER.exe

GMER 1.0.15.15227 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-20 20:29:18
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: 5cigg12c.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxtdrpog.sys

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs 99271400
Device \Driver\00000192 -> \Driver\atapi \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 8ADEA170

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.CTG@ CTG_auto_file
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.docx@ docx_auto_file
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml@Content Type application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml@ Google Earth.kmlfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml\Google Earth.kmlfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml\Google Earth.kmlfile\ShellNew
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz@Content Type application/vnd.google-earth.kmz
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz@ Google Earth.kmzfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz\Google Earth.kmzfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz\Google Earth.kmzfile\ShellNew
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@cd042efbbd7f7af1647644e76e06692b 0x2E 0xE8 0xE1 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@bca643cdc5c2726b20d2ecedcc62c59b 0x71 0x3B 0x04 0x66 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@2c81e34222e8052573023a60d06dd016 0xFF 0x7C 0x85 0xE0 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@2582ae41fb52324423be06337561aa48 0x86 0x8C 0x21 0x01 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@caaeda5fd7a9ed7697d9686d4b818472 0xE9 0x02 0x6C 0xFA ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@a4a1bcf2cc2b8bc3716b74b2b4522f5d 0xB0 0x18 0xED 0xA7 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@4d370831d2c43cd13623e232fed27b7b 0x97 0x20 0x4E 0x9A ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@1d68fe701cdea33e477eb204b76f993d 0x83 0x6C 0x56 0x8B ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@1fac81b91d8e3c5aa4b0a51804d844a3 0xB2 0x46 0x9A 0xE2 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@f5f62a6129303efb32fbe080bb27835b 0xB1 0xCD 0x45 0x5A ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@fd4e2e1a3940b94dceb5a6a021f2e3c6 0x2A 0xB7 0xCC 0xB5 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@8a8aec57dd6508a385616fbc86791ec2 0x6C 0x43 0x2D 0x1E ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open@MuiVerb @shimgvw.dll,-550
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\command@ rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\DropTarget
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\DropTarget@Clsid {e84fda7c-1d6a-45f6-b725-cb260c236066}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\command@ rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\DropTarget
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\DropTarget@Clsid {60fd46de-f830-4894-a628-6fa81bc0190d}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit@ &Open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command@ "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE" /e
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command@command ']gAVn-}f(ZXfeAR6.jiEXCELFiles>!De@]Vz(r=f`1lfq`?R& /e?
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec@ [open("%1")]
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\application
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\application@ Excel
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\topic
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\topic@ system
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\DefaultIcon@ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth Pro\kmz_file.ico,-1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open\command@ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth Pro\googleearth.exe "%1"
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE@ AnimationControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CLSID@ {1A239250-B650-4B63-B4CF-7FCC4DC07DC6}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1@ AnimationControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {1A239250-B650-4B63-B4CF-7FCC4DC07DC6}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE@ ApplicationGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CLSID@ {8097D7E9-DB9E-4AEF-9B28-61D82A1DF784}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1@ ApplicationGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1\CLSID@ {8097D7E9-DB9E-4AEF-9B28-61D82A1DF784}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE@ CameraInfoGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CLSID@ {645EEE5A-BD51-4C05-A6AF-6F2CF8950AAB}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1@ CameraInfoGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1\CLSID@ {645EEE5A-BD51-4C05-A6AF-6F2CF8950AAB}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE@ FeatureCollectionGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CLSID@ {9059C329-4661-49B2-9984-8753C45DB7B9}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1@ FeatureCollection Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1\CLSID@ {9059C329-4661-49B2-9984-8753C45DB7B9}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE@ FeatureGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CLSID@ {CBD4FB70-F00B-4963-B249-4B056E6A981A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1@ FeatureGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1\CLSID@ {CBD4FB70-F00B-4963-B249-4B056E6A981A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE@ PointOnTerrainGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CLSID@ {1796A329-04C1-4C07-B28E-E4A807935C06}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1@ PointOnTerrainGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1\CLSID@ {1796A329-04C1-4C07-B28E-E4A807935C06}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE@ SearchControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CLSID@ {A4F65992-5738-475B-9C16-CF102BCDE153}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1@ SearchControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {A4F65992-5738-475B-9C16-CF102BCDE153}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE@ TimeGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CLSID@ {1AEDB68D-18A7-4CA9-B41B-3CE7E59FAB24}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1@ TimeGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1\CLSID@ {1AEDB68D-18A7-4CA9-B41B-3CE7E59FAB24}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE@ TimeIntervalGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CLSID@ {42DF0D46-7D49-4AE5-8EF6-9CA6E41EFEC1}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1@ TimeIntervalGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1\CLSID@ {42DF0D46-7D49-4AE5-8EF6-9CA6E41EFEC1}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE@ TourControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CLSID@ {77C4C807-E257-43AD-BB3F-7CA88760BD29}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1@ TourControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {77C4C807-E257-43AD-BB3F-7CA88760BD29}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE@ ViewExtentsGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CLSID@ {D93BF052-FC68-4DB6-A4F8-A4DC9BEEB1C0}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1@ ViewExtentsGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1\CLSID@ {D93BF052-FC68-4DB6-A4F8-A4DC9BEEB1C0}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClass
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CLSID@ {6F8BD55B-E83D-4A47-85BE-81FFA8057A69}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CurVer@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClass
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0\CLSID@ {6F8BD55B-E83D-4A47-85BE-81FFA8057A69}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher@ Google Update Process Launcher Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CLSID@ {ABC01078-F197-4B0B-ADBC-CFE684B39C82}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CurVer@ GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0@ Google Update Process Launcher Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0\CLSID@ {ABC01078-F197-4B0B-ADBC-CFE684B39C82}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD@ InterActual Player Autoplay for DVD
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\DefaultIcon@ C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\iPlayer.exe,0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell@ play
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play@ &Play with InterActual Player
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play\command@ C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\iPlayer.exe -startup=autorun
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature@ KHFeature Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature\CLSID@ {B153D707-447A-4538-913E-6146B3FDEE02}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1@ KHFeature Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1\CLSID@ {B153D707-447A-4538-913E-6146B3FDEE02}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface@ KHInterface Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CLSID@ {AFD07A5E-3E20-4D77-825C-2F6D1A50BE5B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CurVer@ Keyhole.KHInterface.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1@ KHInterface Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1\CLSID@ {AFD07A5E-3E20-4D77-825C-2F6D1A50BE5B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents@ KHViewExtents Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents\CLSID@ {63E6BE14-A742-4EEA-8AF3-0EC39F10F850}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1@ KHViewExtents Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1\CLSID@ {63E6BE14-A742-4EEA-8AF3-0EC39F10F850}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo@ KHViewInfo Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CLSID@ {A2D4475B-C9AA-48E2-A029-1DB829DACF7B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CurVer@ Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1@ KHViewInfo Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1\CLSID@ {A2D4475B-C9AA-48E2-A029-1DB829DACF7B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto@URL Protocol
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto@ URL:MailTo Protocol
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\DefaultIcon@ "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE",7
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open\command@ "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" -c IPM.Note /m "%1"
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl@ Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CLSID@ {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CurVer@ Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0@ Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0\CLSID@ {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A}

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Second Scan with GMER.exe:

GMER 1.0.15.15227 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-21 00:02:44
Running: 5cigg12c.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxtdrpog.sys

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

Device \Driver\00000192 -> \Driver\atapi \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 8ADEA170

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\State\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Extension-List\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}@StartTimeLo -446460706
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\State\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Extension-List\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}@StartTimeHi 30042710
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\State\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Extension-List\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}@EndTimeLo -446304456
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\State\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Extension-List\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}@EndTimeHi 30042710
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.CTG@ CTG_auto_file
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.docx@ docx_auto_file
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml@Content Type application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml@ Google Earth.kmlfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml\Google Earth.kmlfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kml\Google Earth.kmlfile\ShellNew
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz@Content Type application/vnd.google-earth.kmz
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz@ Google Earth.kmzfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz\Google Earth.kmzfile
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.kmz\Google Earth.kmzfile\ShellNew
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32@cd042efbbd7f7af1647644e76e06692b 0x2E 0xE8 0xE1 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32@bca643cdc5c2726b20d2ecedcc62c59b 0x71 0x3B 0x04 0x66 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32@2c81e34222e8052573023a60d06dd016 0xFF 0x7C 0x85 0xE0 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32@2582ae41fb52324423be06337561aa48 0x86 0x8C 0x21 0x01 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32@caaeda5fd7a9ed7697d9686d4b818472 0xE9 0x02 0x6C 0xFA ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32@a4a1bcf2cc2b8bc3716b74b2b4522f5d 0xB0 0x18 0xED 0xA7 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32@4d370831d2c43cd13623e232fed27b7b 0x97 0x20 0x4E 0x9A ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32@1d68fe701cdea33e477eb204b76f993d 0x83 0x6C 0x56 0x8B ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32@1fac81b91d8e3c5aa4b0a51804d844a3 0xB2 0x46 0x9A 0xE2 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32@f5f62a6129303efb32fbe080bb27835b 0xB1 0xCD 0x45 0x5A ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32@fd4e2e1a3940b94dceb5a6a021f2e3c6 0x2A 0xB7 0xCC 0xB5 ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@ThreadingModel Apartment
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@ C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLE32.DLL
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32@8a8aec57dd6508a385616fbc86791ec2 0x6C 0x43 0x2D 0x1E ...
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open@MuiVerb @shimgvw.dll,-550
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\command@ rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\DropTarget
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\open\DropTarget@Clsid {e84fda7c-1d6a-45f6-b725-cb260c236066}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\command@ rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\DropTarget
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CTG_auto_file\shell\print\DropTarget@Clsid {60fd46de-f830-4894-a628-6fa81bc0190d}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file@
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit@ &Open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command@ "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE" /e
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\command@command ']gAVn-}f(ZXfeAR6.jiEXCELFiles>!De@]Vz(r=f`1lfq`?R& /e?
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec@ [open("%1")]
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\application
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\application@ Excel
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\topic
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\docx_auto_file\shell\edit\ddeexec\topic@ system
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\DefaultIcon@ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth Pro\kmz_file.ico,-1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Google Earth.kmzfile\shell\Open\command@ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth Pro\googleearth.exe "%1"
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE@ AnimationControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CLSID@ {1A239250-B650-4B63-B4CF-7FCC4DC07DC6}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1@ AnimationControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.AnimationControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {1A239250-B650-4B63-B4CF-7FCC4DC07DC6}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE@ ApplicationGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CLSID@ {8097D7E9-DB9E-4AEF-9B28-61D82A1DF784}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1@ ApplicationGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ApplicationGE.1\CLSID@ {8097D7E9-DB9E-4AEF-9B28-61D82A1DF784}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE@ CameraInfoGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CLSID@ {645EEE5A-BD51-4C05-A6AF-6F2CF8950AAB}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1@ CameraInfoGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.CameraInfoGE.1\CLSID@ {645EEE5A-BD51-4C05-A6AF-6F2CF8950AAB}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE@ FeatureCollectionGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CLSID@ {9059C329-4661-49B2-9984-8753C45DB7B9}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1@ FeatureCollection Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureCollectionGE.1\CLSID@ {9059C329-4661-49B2-9984-8753C45DB7B9}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE@ FeatureGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CLSID@ {CBD4FB70-F00B-4963-B249-4B056E6A981A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1@ FeatureGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.FeatureGE.1\CLSID@ {CBD4FB70-F00B-4963-B249-4B056E6A981A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE@ PointOnTerrainGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CLSID@ {1796A329-04C1-4C07-B28E-E4A807935C06}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1@ PointOnTerrainGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.PointOnTerrainGE.1\CLSID@ {1796A329-04C1-4C07-B28E-E4A807935C06}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE@ SearchControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CLSID@ {A4F65992-5738-475B-9C16-CF102BCDE153}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1@ SearchControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.SearchControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {A4F65992-5738-475B-9C16-CF102BCDE153}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE@ TimeGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CLSID@ {1AEDB68D-18A7-4CA9-B41B-3CE7E59FAB24}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1@ TimeGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeGE.1\CLSID@ {1AEDB68D-18A7-4CA9-B41B-3CE7E59FAB24}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE@ TimeIntervalGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CLSID@ {42DF0D46-7D49-4AE5-8EF6-9CA6E41EFEC1}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1@ TimeIntervalGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TimeIntervalGE.1\CLSID@ {42DF0D46-7D49-4AE5-8EF6-9CA6E41EFEC1}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE@ TourControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CLSID@ {77C4C807-E257-43AD-BB3F-7CA88760BD29}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1@ TourControllerGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.TourControllerGE.1\CLSID@ {77C4C807-E257-43AD-BB3F-7CA88760BD29}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE@ ViewExtentsGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CLSID@ {D93BF052-FC68-4DB6-A4F8-A4DC9BEEB1C0}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE\CurVer@ GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1@ ViewExtentsGE Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleEarth.ViewExtentsGE.1\CLSID@ {D93BF052-FC68-4DB6-A4F8-A4DC9BEEB1C0}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClass
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CLSID@ {6F8BD55B-E83D-4A47-85BE-81FFA8057A69}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine\CurVer@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0@ GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClass
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdate.OnDemandCOMClassMachine.1.0\CLSID@ {6F8BD55B-E83D-4A47-85BE-81FFA8057A69}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher@ Google Update Process Launcher Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CLSID@ {ABC01078-F197-4B0B-ADBC-CFE684B39C82}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher\CurVer@ GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0@ Google Update Process Launcher Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GoogleUpdateProcessLauncher.1.0\CLSID@ {ABC01078-F197-4B0B-ADBC-CFE684B39C82}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD@ InterActual Player Autoplay for DVD
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\DefaultIcon@ C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\iPlayer.exe,0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell@ play
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play@ &Play with InterActual Player
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\InterActualPlayer.PlayDVD\shell\play\command@ C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\iPlayer.exe -startup=autorun
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature@ KHFeature Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature\CLSID@ {B153D707-447A-4538-913E-6146B3FDEE02}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1@ KHFeature Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHFeature.1\CLSID@ {B153D707-447A-4538-913E-6146B3FDEE02}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface@ KHInterface Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CLSID@ {AFD07A5E-3E20-4D77-825C-2F6D1A50BE5B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface\CurVer@ Keyhole.KHInterface.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1@ KHInterface Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHInterface.1\CLSID@ {AFD07A5E-3E20-4D77-825C-2F6D1A50BE5B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents@ KHViewExtents Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents\CLSID@ {63E6BE14-A742-4EEA-8AF3-0EC39F10F850}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1@ KHViewExtents Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewExtents.1\CLSID@ {63E6BE14-A742-4EEA-8AF3-0EC39F10F850}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo@ KHViewInfo Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CLSID@ {A2D4475B-C9AA-48E2-A029-1DB829DACF7B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo\CurVer@ Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1@ KHViewInfo Class
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Keyhole.KHViewInfo.1\CLSID@ {A2D4475B-C9AA-48E2-A029-1DB829DACF7B}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto@URL Protocol
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto@ URL:MailTo Protocol
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\DefaultIcon
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\DefaultIcon@ "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE",7
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open\command
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\open\command@ "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" -c IPM.Note /m "%1"
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl@ Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CLSID@ {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A}
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CurVer
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl\CurVer@ Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0@ Shutterfly Picture Upload Plugin
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0\CLSID
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shutterfly.UploaderCtrl.2.0.4.0\CLSID@ {9600F64D-755F-11D4-A47F-0001023E6D5A}

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Mawarebytes log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3196

11/19/2009 5:14:49 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-19 (17-14-49).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 271872
Time elapsed: 55 minute(s), 42 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsaupdater.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#6 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:53 AM

Indications are that you have a rootkit infection. A rootkit by design is nearly invisible. So at this point we are still gathering information before we can put a plan of action in place that will remove the infection.

We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from here
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in

netsvcs
    %systemdrive%\*.exe
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\eventlog.dll /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvstor.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\atapi.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\viasraid.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\AGP440.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\vaxscsi.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvatabus.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\viamraid.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvata.sys /s /md5
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\tdl*.dll
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Click the "Quick Scan" button.
  • The scan should take just a few minutes.
  • Please copy and paste both logs back here in your next reply.

#7 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:59 AM

Hi Sam:

It looks like the program (OTL) hangs after about 20 seconds of running. This happens apparently as it is scanning registry key that contains IE settings

Task manger states that OL is "not responding"

I killed the task and re-started, but still am having the same issue. I waited for about 15 minutes, but the program does seem to be hanging.

What would you suggest now?

Steve

#8 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

Go to the Standard Registry box and select None.
Then try it again.

#9 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

Sam-I did what I always accuse my father of doing with a computer-not being patient. Task manager was incorrect....it just took a long time on that particular key/hive.

Here is the log:

OTL logfile created on: 11/21/2009 8:52:03 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.6.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.90 Gb Available Physical Memory | 95.24% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 4.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 100.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3837 3837 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 88.55 Gb Total Space | 11.79 Gb Free Space | 13.32% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive F: | 465.76 Gb Total Space | 238.74 Gb Free Space | 51.26% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 1000.25 Mb Total Space | 901.52 Mb Free Space | 90.13% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ABCDE
Current User Name: Brad
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2009/11/21 08:42:54 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 12:12:23 | 00,323,392 | ---- | M] (BitTorrent, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
PRC - [2009/09/10 14:54:02 | 00,269,648 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
PRC - [2009/01/05 06:16:00 | 00,598,016 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe
PRC - [2009/01/05 06:16:00 | 00,598,016 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe
PRC - [2008/10/10 05:45:26 | 00,013,088 | ---- | M] (Intuit Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe
PRC - [2007/09/25 00:11:35 | 00,132,496 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2007/06/13 03:23:08 | 01,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2004/08/04 00:56:58 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
PRC - [2004/06/09 12:42:20 | 00,212,992 | ---- | M] (InterVideo Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
PRC - [2003/06/19 22:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
PRC - [2000/06/26 07:44:20 | 00,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
PRC - [1999/12/13 01:01:00 | 00,044,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSVCCDA.EXE

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2009/11/21 08:42:54 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2006/08/25 07:45:55 | 01,054,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2004/08/04 00:56:44 | 00,185,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll
MOD - [2004/08/04 00:56:44 | 00,025,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mslbui.dll
MOD - [2001/08/23 04:00:00 | 00,014,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\serwvdrv.dll
MOD - [2001/08/23 04:00:00 | 00,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\umdmxfrm.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found -- -- (WMPNetworkSvc)
SRV - File not found -- -- (WmiApSrv)
SRV - File not found -- -- (stllssvr)
SRV - File not found -- -- (RoxWatch9)
SRV - File not found -- -- (RoxMediaDB9)
SRV - File not found -- -- (RoxLiveShare9)
SRV - File not found -- -- (Roxio Upnp Server 9)
SRV - File not found -- -- (Roxio UPnP Renderer 9)
SRV - File not found -- -- (NBService)
SRV - File not found -- -- (IDriverT)
SRV - File not found -- -- (CyberLink Media Library Service)
SRV - File not found -- -- (CLSched)
SRV - File not found -- -- (CLCapSvc)
SRV - File not found -- -- (AvSynMgr)
SRV - [2009/09/10 14:54:02 | 00,269,648 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2009/06/06 14:53:06 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdate1c9e6f991a7f5de)
SRV - [2009/02/26 03:06:44 | 00,137,200 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc)
SRV - [2009/01/05 06:16:00 | 00,598,016 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe -- (Ati HotKey Poller)
SRV - [2008/12/01 14:35:00 | 00,593,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe -- (ATI Smart)
SRV - [2008/11/17 19:42:37 | 00,651,720 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2008/10/10 05:45:26 | 00,013,088 | ---- | M] (Intuit Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe -- (IntuitUpdateService)
SRV - [2008/07/29 20:10:04 | 00,046,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0)
SRV - [2008/07/29 18:24:50 | 00,881,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc)
SRV - [2008/07/29 18:16:38 | 00,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing)
SRV - [2008/07/25 10:17:02 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)
SRV - [2008/07/25 10:16:40 | 00,034,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state)
SRV - [2007/03/11 22:02:52 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll -- (hpqddsvc)
SRV - [2007/03/11 22:02:20 | 00,589,824 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPSLPSVC32.DLL -- (HPSLPSVC)
SRV - [2007/03/11 21:37:52 | 00,217,088 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll -- (hpqcxs08)
SRV - [2006/10/31 13:56:28 | 00,052,736 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZIPM12.DLL -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2006/10/31 13:56:24 | 00,043,520 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZINW12.DLL -- (Net Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2006/05/29 17:19:11 | 00,077,944 | ---- | M] (Autodesk) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe -- (Autodesk Licensing Service)
SRV - [2004/08/04 00:56:46 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc)
SRV - [2003/07/28 11:28:22 | 00,089,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose)
SRV - [2003/06/19 22:25:00 | 00,322,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE -- (MDM)
SRV - [2000/06/26 07:44:20 | 00,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe -- (WMDM PMSP Service)
SRV - [1999/12/13 01:01:00 | 00,044,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSVCCDA.EXE -- (Creative Service for CDROM Access)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.webweb123.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://join.clonecashsystem.com/track/NjU1...zUuMC4wLjAuMC4w
IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://join.clonecashsystem.com/track/NjU1...zUuMC4wLjAuMC4w
IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Yahoo! Search
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTe...-8&fr=b1ie7
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = :0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Ask"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Ask"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://en-US.start2.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.0.15
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirect?o=101757&gct=&gc=1&q="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/02 02:00:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.15\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/10/30 06:26:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.15\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/10/30 06:26:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/09/14 06:34:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2008/09/14 06:34:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/11/20 17:42:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l4evuuz.default\extensions
[2009/09/02 18:45:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l4evuuz.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2009/06/01 21:18:39 | 00,000,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l4evuuz.default\searchplugins\ask.xml
[2009/11/20 17:42:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/10/30 06:26:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2007/10/28 14:51:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/10/30 06:26:20 | 00,023,032 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/10/30 06:26:20 | 00,134,648 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2008/09/03 16:11:24 | 00,054,600 | ---- | M] (BitTorrent, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npbittorrent.dll
[2009/10/30 06:26:21 | 00,065,528 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2009/02/27 11:13:42 | 00,103,792 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:29 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2009/09/12 17:08:30 | 00,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2008/12/24 11:20:53 | 06,320,872 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npsibelius.dll
[2005/04/27 17:31:10 | 00,225,280 | ---- | M] (Asgard Software Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPUploader.dll
[2004/01/13 18:09:25 | 00,176,176 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,002,343 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,001,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2009/04/25 21:57:33 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Enhancer) - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Clips) - {053F9267-DC04-4294-A72C-58F732D338C0} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_framework.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (SSVHelper Class) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (AcroIEToolbarHelper Class) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll ()
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll ()
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AsioReg] C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTASIO.DLL (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe (BitTorrent, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AutoCAD Startup Accelerator.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\acstart17.exe (Autodesk, Inc)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe (InterVideo Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: CDRAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: CDRAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: _NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003_Classes\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\npjpi160_03.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\..Trusted Domains: 179 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {3AF4DACE-36ED-42EF-9DFC-ADC34DA30CFF} file://D:\content\include\XPPatchInstaller.CAB (PatchInstaller.Installer)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {917623D1-D8E5-11D2-BE8B-00104B06BDE3} http://192.168.1.103/activex/AxisCamControl.cab (CamImage Class)
O16 - DPF: {BC35E1AD-B98B-408E-8BC8-BF17CC09A981} http://192.168.1.139/activex/AMC_mpeg2.cab (Axis MPEG HTTP Stream Source)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} http://192.168.1.109/activex/AMC.cab (AxisMediaControlEmb Class)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdo {CD00020A-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\PKMCDO.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\MSITSS.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - Ati2evxx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll (ATI Technologies Inc.)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/03/29 20:40:32 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/11/12 19:05:12 | 00,000,028 | ---- | M] () - G:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ FAT32 ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{e3c2e948-b03d-11d8-88d7-0007e94a298a}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = C:\WINDOWS\System32\verclsid.exe -- [2006/03/16 17:38:02 | 00,028,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

NetSvcs: BtwSrv - File not found
NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2004/03/29 20:40:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
NetSvcs: helpsvc - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Ip6FwHlp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (70653779682263040)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/11/21 08:42:54 | 00,528,896 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/19 18:10:46 | 00,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2009/11/19 18:06:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009/11/18 23:57:23 | 00,139,264 | ---- | C] (Blizzard Entertainment) -- C:\WINDOWS\War3Unin.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:23 | 00,090,112 | ---- | C] (MindVision Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:22 | 00,298,496 | ---- | C] (InstallShield Corporation, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:21 | 00,266,240 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\WINDOWS\SM1nint.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:21 | 00,094,208 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\WINDOWS\SM1bg.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:20 | 00,724,992 | ---- | C] (Indigo Rose Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\iun6002.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:20 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] (Indigo Rose Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\iun506.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:20 | 00,094,208 | ---- | C] (Blizzard Entertainment) -- C:\WINDOWS\ScUnin.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:20 | 00,035,840 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Limited) -- C:\WINDOWS\READREG.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:41:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows media
[2009/11/18 23:41:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ST510Clp
[2009/11/18 23:41:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA
[2009/11/18 23:40:33 | 00,102,400 | ---- | C] (Prime Entertainment) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Digital Movie Creator.scr
[2009/11/18 23:39:35 | 00,069,632 | ---- | C] (AvantGo, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MBLLNK.CPL
[2009/11/18 23:39:15 | 00,049,152 | ---- | C] (Image Buider Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DMWaveDest.ax
[2009/11/18 23:38:04 | 00,409,600 | ---- | C] (Creative Labs) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wrap_oal.dll
[2009/11/18 23:37:29 | 00,266,240 | ---- | C] (ATI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vctest.dll
[2009/11/18 23:36:56 | 00,012,382 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SM1ui32.dll
[2009/11/18 23:35:57 | 00,036,864 | ---- | C] (Palm, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PalmDevC.dll
[2009/11/18 23:34:12 | 00,114,688 | ---- | C] (AvantGo, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MALSLIB.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:31:44 | 00,121,856 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Limited) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSFINST.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:31:40 | 00,047,616 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology, Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTEDASIO.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:31:39 | 00,146,432 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Limited) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctdvinst.dll
[2009/11/18 23:31:38 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Limited) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctcoinst.dll
[2009/11/18 23:31:36 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (TechSmith Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSvidcap.dll
[2009/11/18 23:31:32 | 03,166,208 | ---- | C] (Roxio Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CPSIPP30.dll
[2009/11/18 23:31:24 | 00,098,304 | ---- | C] (Sony DADC Austria AG.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CmdLineExt.dll
[2009/11/18 23:30:53 | 00,295,424 | ---- | C] (BinaryWork Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bwmedia1.dll
[2009/11/18 23:30:46 | 00,122,880 | ---- | C] (Intel Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AVITrim.dll
[2009/11/18 23:30:44 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] (Intel Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AVIClean.dll
[2009/11/18 23:30:21 | 00,688,128 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atimcenc.dll
[2009/11/18 23:29:44 | 00,029,696 | ---- | C] (Conducent) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Addon2VB.dll
[2009/11/18 23:28:22 | 00,086,106 | R--- | C] (Cypress Semiconductor) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SM1un.exe
[2009/11/18 23:28:11 | 00,663,675 | ---- | C] (Creative Labs Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OALInst.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:56 | 00,009,216 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KILLAPPS.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:27:49 | 00,049,152 | ---- | C] (Analog Devices Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSndUp.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:40 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (adi) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CleanUp.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:34 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2mdxx.exe
[2009/11/13 08:24:40 | 00,401,720 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
[2009/11/13 07:41:50 | 02,056,616 | ---- | C] (ParetoLogic Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\RegCureSetup_RW.exe
[2009/11/13 06:46:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RegCure
[2009/11/13 06:46:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\RegCure
[2009/11/12 12:16:32 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\84b770b
[2009/11/12 08:41:40 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (USA) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fgjk4wvb.dll
[2009/11/12 08:37:23 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\84b770b
[2009/11/10 18:02:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\DirectVobSub
[2008/12/21 11:53:22 | 00,021,510 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SCI1PL.SYS
[2008/12/21 11:53:22 | 00,008,679 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SCI0PL.SYS
[2006/08/07 19:58:28 | 00,047,360 | ---- | C] (VSO Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\pcouffin.sys
[2006/07/11 13:29:00 | 00,028,672 | R--- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXGraphBuilderCallback.dll
[2004/03/30 22:52:51 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\a3d.dll
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/11/21 08:55:02 | 00,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2009/11/21 08:51:41 | 00,000,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Startup.job
[2009/11/21 08:42:54 | 00,528,896 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/20 20:28:57 | 00,095,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\bradandlisapayments.xls
[2009/11/20 17:30:46 | 00,000,436 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
[2009/11/20 17:30:41 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/11/20 17:30:28 | 00,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2009/11/20 17:30:11 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/20 17:30:06 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/11/20 17:30:03 | 26,833,75616 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,030,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BMXStateBkp-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,030,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BMXState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,029,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BMXCtrlState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,029,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BMXBkpCtrlState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,001,080 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\settingsbkup.sfm
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,001,080 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\settings.sfm
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,000,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DVCStateBkp-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.dat
[2009/11/19 20:09:32 | 00,000,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DVCState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.dat
[2009/11/19 20:09:12 | 08,912,896 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\NTUSER.DAT
[2009/11/19 20:09:10 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/19 20:02:47 | 00,000,116 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2009/11/19 18:57:48 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/11/19 18:56:07 | 00,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009/11/19 18:10:54 | 00,000,281 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/11/19 18:06:11 | 03,568,341 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009/11/19 08:19:50 | 04,317,646 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/11/19 07:45:25 | 00,023,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2009/11/19 07:45:25 | 00,016,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2009/11/19 07:43:38 | 00,002,464 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\$_hpcst$.hpc
[2009/11/19 07:32:44 | 00,000,134 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\Internet Explorer Troubleshooting.url
[2009/11/19 03:12:01 | 00,000,370 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure.job
[2009/11/18 23:08:38 | 00,011,564 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DVCState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/14 01:47:57 | 00,260,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/13 08:24:41 | 00,401,720 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
[2009/11/13 08:00:24 | 00,525,946 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/11/13 08:00:24 | 00,444,028 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/11/13 08:00:24 | 00,071,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/11/13 07:56:06 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Nwujakezakoboxa.bin
[2009/11/13 07:41:50 | 02,056,616 | ---- | M] (ParetoLogic Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\RegCureSetup_RW.exe
[2009/11/13 06:46:26 | 00,000,748 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\RegCure.lnk
[2009/11/12 23:11:00 | 00,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Uwawa.dat
[2009/11/12 20:46:03 | 00,056,133 | ---- | M] () -- C:\virus 11122009.JPG
[2009/11/12 19:07:15 | 00,001,733 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2009/11/12 19:03:42 | 00,000,734 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Copy of hosts
[2009/11/12 18:51:15 | 00,000,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/11/12 12:14:07 | 00,000,152 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\api.reg
[2009/11/12 08:42:42 | 00,000,348 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\uses32.dat
[2009/11/12 08:42:42 | 00,000,100 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\flags.ini
[2009/11/12 08:41:40 | 00,061,440 | ---- | M] (USA) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fgjk4wvb.dll
[2009/11/12 07:46:39 | 00,516,152 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/11/10 18:03:49 | 00,109,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/11/10 17:01:01 | 00,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2009/11/10 07:29:47 | 02,109,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\vlc-1.0.3-win32.exe.part
[2009/11/09 17:42:36 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\vlc-1.0.3-win32.exe
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/11/19 18:10:54 | 00,000,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2009/11/19 18:10:49 | 00,260,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,260,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/11/19 18:07:53 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/11/19 18:06:07 | 03,568,341 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009/11/19 07:43:38 | 00,002,464 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\$_hpcst$.hpc
[2009/11/19 07:32:44 | 00,000,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\Internet Explorer Troubleshooting.url
[2009/11/18 23:57:25 | 00,003,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CTXFIRES.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:57:22 | 00,122,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UnGins.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:22 | 00,107,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UninstallFirefox.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:22 | 00,045,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UniFish3.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:21 | 00,018,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SSK_B5.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:57:20 | 00,034,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PSCONV.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:57:19 | 00,118,784 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bwUnin-7.2.0.157-8876480SL.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:19 | 00,041,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EDow_AS2.exe
[2009/11/18 23:57:19 | 00,021,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\choice.exe
[2009/11/18 23:40:53 | 00,006,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTGAME.VXD
[2009/11/18 23:40:39 | 00,013,387 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CinemSup.sys
[2009/11/18 23:40:31 | 00,011,564 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DVCState-{00000002-00000000-00000002-00001102-00000004-10031102}.rfx
[2009/11/18 23:40:29 | 00,013,398 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Repository.reg
[2009/11/18 23:40:27 | 00,000,715 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IDMC1Vex.pro
[2009/11/18 23:39:59 | 00,000,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IDMC1Vex.loc
[2009/11/18 23:39:59 | 00,000,366 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IDMC1Mnu.loc
[2009/11/18 23:39:59 | 00,000,337 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IDMC1Dld.loc
[2009/11/18 23:39:56 | 00,012,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ICM10UNI.hlp
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpFDD38.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpF1FBF.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpEFD38.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpE3FBF.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpD6FBF.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpD1E38.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpC9FBF.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:53 | 00,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tmpC3E38.FOT
[2009/11/18 23:39:42 | 00,265,042 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctsbas2w.dat
[2009/11/18 23:39:42 | 00,231,281 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSBASW.DAT
[2009/11/18 23:39:42 | 00,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2009/11/18 23:39:41 | 00,044,567 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctdnlstr.dat
[2009/11/18 23:39:30 | 00,013,601 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vctest.ini
[2009/11/18 23:39:26 | 00,086,446 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\instwdm.ini
[2009/11/18 23:39:26 | 00,050,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2009/11/18 23:39:11 | 00,081,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIVvpxx.ax
[2009/11/18 23:39:11 | 00,034,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativyuxx.ax
[2009/11/18 23:36:05 | 00,647,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pqdvdb.dll
[2009/11/18 23:35:35 | 00,110,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nlame.dll
[2009/11/18 23:34:29 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mp3enc.dll
[2009/11/18 23:33:30 | 00,056,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Iyvu9_32.dll
[2009/11/18 23:33:14 | 00,009,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\INETWH16.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:33:12 | 00,065,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\indounin.dll
[2009/11/18 23:33:02 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IDMC1Reg.dll
[2009/11/18 23:32:05 | 00,056,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLAAPI_W.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:31:42 | 00,071,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTMMACTL.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:31:38 | 00,037,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTBURST.DLL
[2009/11/18 23:30:53 | 00,150,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bwmedia.dll
[2009/11/18 23:30:33 | 00,066,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiyuv12.dll
[2009/11/18 23:28:17 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\REGPLIB.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:28:14 | 00,103,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PnkBstrB.exe
[2009/11/18 23:28:14 | 00,066,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PnkBstrA.exe
[2009/11/18 23:28:11 | 00,669,184 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pbsvc.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:59 | 00,012,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:51 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ENLOCSTR.EXE
[2009/11/18 23:27:49 | 00,055,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dvdplay.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:44 | 00,524,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXsm.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:40 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\besch.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:35 | 00,593,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2sgag.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:35 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODE.exe
[2009/11/18 23:27:35 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODCLI.exe
[2009/11/14 14:10:38 | 26,833,75616 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/11/13 06:46:30 | 00,000,436 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
[2009/11/13 06:46:29 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure Startup.job
[2009/11/13 06:46:29 | 00,000,370 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RegCure.job
[2009/11/13 06:46:26 | 00,000,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\RegCure.lnk
[2009/11/12 20:46:02 | 00,056,133 | ---- | C] () -- C:\virus 11122009.JPG
[2009/11/12 19:05:05 | 00,001,733 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2009/11/12 12:16:16 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Nwujakezakoboxa.bin
[2009/11/12 12:16:15 | 00,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Uwawa.dat
[2009/11/12 12:14:07 | 00,000,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\api.reg
[2009/11/12 08:42:25 | 00,000,348 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\uses32.dat
[2009/11/12 08:42:25 | 00,000,100 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\flags.ini
[2009/11/09 17:42:36 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\vlc-1.0.3-win32.exe
[2009/11/09 17:42:35 | 02,109,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\vlc-1.0.3-win32.exe.part
[2008/08/07 07:15:18 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\rx_image.Cache
[2007/11/28 21:34:59 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2007/11/21 14:34:11 | 00,001,254 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2006/11/06 09:07:30 | 00,000,116 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2006/10/17 08:22:32 | 00,000,265 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\IfoEdit.INI
[2006/10/14 13:59:38 | 00,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DragToDiscUserNameD.txt
[2006/09/24 10:46:47 | 00,000,165 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2006/08/16 12:47:38 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2006/08/09 03:19:50 | 00,520,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbPlaylist2Roxio.dll
[2006/08/09 03:19:50 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbFileTaggerRoxio.dll
[2006/08/09 00:00:00 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\besched.dll
[2006/08/07 19:58:29 | 00,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\pcouffin.log
[2006/08/07 19:58:28 | 00,087,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\ezpinst.exe
[2006/08/07 19:58:28 | 00,007,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\pcouffin.cat
[2006/08/07 19:58:28 | 00,001,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\pcouffin.inf
[2006/06/29 13:58:52 | 00,030,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont
[2006/06/29 13:53:56 | 00,026,489 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSansSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/04/18 14:39:28 | 00,029,779 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/04/18 14:39:28 | 00,026,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalMonospace.CompositeFont
[2006/02/20 15:38:58 | 00,000,118 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DVDFabGold.INI
[2005/07/15 10:35:56 | 00,831,488 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2005/07/15 10:35:56 | 00,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssleay32.dll
[2005/07/15 10:35:24 | 03,596,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qt-dx331.dll
[2005/07/09 11:10:35 | 00,004,934 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CDPLAYER.INI
[2005/06/22 05:43:36 | 00,026,311 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Quicken.QIF
[2004/07/26 18:08:11 | 00,000,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PerWin.ini
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeW7.dll
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,200,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeA6.dll
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeP6.dll
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeM6.dll
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizePX.dll
[2004/07/02 17:23:02 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresize.dll
[2004/07/02 17:22:40 | 00,122,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cddvdint.dll
[2004/07/01 21:15:22 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ATIMMC.INI
[2004/06/29 22:05:54 | 00,000,028 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nanoPEG.ini
[2004/06/29 22:05:08 | 00,020,298 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Irremote.ini
[2004/06/29 03:57:38 | 00,000,078 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\qwimp.ini
[2004/06/29 03:56:10 | 00,000,210 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QUICKEN.INI
[2004/06/26 09:37:18 | 00,172,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2004/05/31 14:24:10 | 00,109,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2004/05/27 14:53:51 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2004/05/27 13:28:40 | 00,363,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PsisDecd.dll
[2004/03/30 22:53:35 | 00,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AC3API.INI
[2004/03/30 22:53:07 | 00,066,807 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Aud2_Del.ini
[2004/03/30 22:53:07 | 00,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2004/03/30 22:52:57 | 00,005,515 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ENSDEF.INI
[2004/03/30 22:52:57 | 00,000,180 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KILL.INI
[2004/03/30 22:52:00 | 00,000,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SBWIN.INI
[2004/03/30 22:02:52 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll
[2004/03/29 20:58:48 | 04,317,646 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2004/03/29 20:58:07 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2004/03/29 12:32:05 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2004/02/11 17:52:18 | 00,089,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MAGICLAB.DLL
[2003/10/02 00:00:00 | 00,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lockout.dll
[2003/10/02 00:00:00 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lockres.dll
[2003/03/30 04:02:45 | 00,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvid.dll
[2003/01/07 14:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/04/11 10:47:52 | 00,049,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msmscoin.dll
[2002/03/26 11:18:28 | 00,091,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mp4fil32.dll
[2002/01/20 04:26:36 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SimpleResize.dll
[2001/08/23 04:00:00 | 00,000,807 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2001/08/23 04:00:00 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2001/04/30 03:51:00 | 00,004,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\naifsrec.sys

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/11/12 08:40:45 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\84b770b
[2009/02/07 13:59:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ATI
[2007/10/21 16:50:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ATI MMC
[2006/05/29 17:12:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk
[2008/10/04 08:51:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle
[2008/10/04 08:51:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle Studio Plus
[2009/10/07 06:59:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
[2009/11/13 06:46:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RegCure
[2008/11/17 19:44:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SmartSound Software Inc
[2008/10/04 08:51:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Studio 12
[2009/04/01 09:44:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TDK
[2008/09/07 21:20:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2004/06/30 05:04:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ulead Systems
[2005/03/04 12:16:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2007/05/20 12:30:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\vsosdk
[2009/02/07 13:59:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\ATI
[2006/05/29 17:12:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Autodesk
[2009/11/19 08:51:28 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\BitTorrent
[2009/10/01 15:51:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Cakewalk
[2009/03/05 21:13:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Diskeeper Corporation
[2009/11/21 09:02:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\DNA
[2007/11/27 17:29:49 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\DVDFab
[2009/02/10 19:05:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\EBookSys
[2007/09/26 06:30:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\GlobalSCAPE
[2007/12/01 15:36:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Image Zone Express
[2004/06/26 11:08:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\InterVideo
[2007/10/28 17:11:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Sharpcast
[2005/02/24 07:44:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Snapfish
[2004/06/21 18:52:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\ThumbsPlus
[2007/10/28 17:11:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\tmp
[2008/11/12 20:47:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\TrueCrypt
[2009/05/26 06:23:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\Vso
[2006/03/11 11:05:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Application Data\VSO_HWE
[2009/02/07 15:06:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\ATI
[2007/02/09 09:02:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\ATI MMC
[2006/05/30 15:58:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\Autodesk
[2009/06/12 20:30:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\BitTorrent
[2009/03/04 20:20:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\EBookSys
[2006/09/06 19:49:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\Image Zone Express
[2006/02/26 19:51:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\InterVideo
[2006/11/03 08:15:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\Sharpcast
[2008/12/24 11:23:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\Sibelius Software
[2004/06/21 18:56:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\ThumbsPlus
[2009/01/31 10:02:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Application Data\Vso
[2001/08/23 04:00:00 | 00,000,065 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
[2009/11/20 17:30:46 | 00,000,436 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
[2009/11/21 08:51:41 | 00,000,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure Startup.job
[2009/11/19 03:12:01 | 00,000,370 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\RegCure.job
[2009/11/20 17:30:11 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %systemdrive%\*.exe >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\eventlog.dll /s /md5 >
[2002/08/29 03:40:52 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BF3C8CF53C77B48206B39910B6D6CBCC -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 00:56:44 | 00,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 00:56:44 | 00,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 16:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\dd9ab5193501484cf5e6884fa1d22f9e\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 00:56:44 | 00,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[3 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvstor.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\atapi.sys /s /md5 >
[2002/08/29 01:27:50 | 00,086,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=95B858761A00E1D4F81F79A0DA019ACA -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 22:59:44 | 00,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 22:59:44 | 00,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 10:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\dd9ab5193501484cf5e6884fa1d22f9e\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 22:59:44 | 00,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2002/08/29 01:27:50 | 00,086,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=95B858761A00E1D4F81F79A0DA019ACA -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0002\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2002/08/29 01:27:50 | 00,086,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=95B858761A00E1D4F81F79A0DA019ACA -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0006\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\viasraid.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\AGP440.sys /s /md5 >
[2001/08/17 13:58:00 | 00,025,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=65880045C51AA36184841CEE915A61DF -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys
[2004/08/03 23:07:42 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[2004/08/03 23:07:42 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 10:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\dd9ab5193501484cf5e6884fa1d22f9e\agp440.sys
[2004/08/03 23:07:42 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\vaxscsi.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvatabus.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\viamraid.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\nvata.sys /s /md5 >

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\tdl*.dll >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Tatiana's Basketball.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Tatiana.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Production 2.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Production 1.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Piano Reticle Jan 2007.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\New Years Eve 2007.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Kids Karate Testing Spring 2007.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Kids Early 2007.dmsd:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Karate Bunkai, Jan 2008 first run.dmsd:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\IMG_4879.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\gpedit.msc_screen_saver_set.bmp:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Downloads:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Copy of IMG_7566.JPG:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Christmas Even 2006.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Christmas Eve 2006.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\carly plays some basket ball.dmsm:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\Brady Bunch-Episodes 1-10.dmsd:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\bjork.mov:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\My Documents\4tj dan testing.dmsd:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\test.avi:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\look at 715.avi:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop\EPS 23 THE HUMAN COMPUTER..avi:Roxio EMC Stream
@Alternate Data Stream - 156 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:F7B65412
@Alternate Data Stream - 150 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:E7833B2E
< End of report >

#10 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:58 PM

Here is the other log:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/21/2009 8:52:03 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.6.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.90 Gb Available Physical Memory | 95.24% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 4.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 100.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3837 3837 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 88.55 Gb Total Space | 11.79 Gb Free Space | 13.32% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive F: | 465.76 Gb Total Space | 238.74 Gb Free Space | 51.26% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 1000.25 Mb Total Space | 901.52 Mb Free Space | 90.13% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ABCDE
Current User Name: Brad
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.scr [@ = AutoCADScriptFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
chm.file [open] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1 File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [!ezcddaxa] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Directory [!ezcddaxb] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [VirusScan] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" File not found

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2006\32bit\ttax.exe" = C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2006\32bit\ttax.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax -- (Intuit, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2006\32bit\updatemgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Deluxe 2006\32bit\updatemgr.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax Update Manager -- (Intuit, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe" = C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe:*:Enabled:DNA -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe" = C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Premier 2007\32bit\ttax.exe" = C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Premier 2007\32bit\ttax.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax -- (Intuit, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Premier 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\TurboTax\Premier 2007\32bit\updatemgr.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:TurboTax Update Manager -- (Intuit, Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftp.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftp.exe:*:Enabled:File Transfer Program -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\RM.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\RM.exe:*:Enabled:Render Manager -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\Studio.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\Studio.exe:*:Enabled:Studio -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\umi.exe" = C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 12\Programs\umi.exe:*:Enabled:umi -- (Pinnacle Systems)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe:LocalSubNet:Disabled:Intuit Update Shared Downloads Server -- (Intuit Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{001E7FB6-BB6B-4ED0-BEDC-B5404ED96D4E}" = DocProc
"{01588180-78A9-8C79-6E63-B7FBB52C5FDA}" = ccc-utility
"{055EE59D-217B-43A7-ABFF-507B966405D8}" = ATI Catalyst Control Center
"{0B2FEDC5-C64D-B3A5-4AAB-44D19A6F3CFE}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization Chinese Standard
"{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}" = ATI Control Panel
"{0C34B801-6AEC-4667-B053-03A67E2D0415}" = Apple Application Support
"{0D2E80C8-0875-43EB-9623-47118E2DFBCA}" = Quicken 2007
"{104E2E05-DDA1-A986-B244-BB1A0C169134}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
"{10E1E87C-656C-4D08-86D6-5443D28583BE}" = TrayApp
"{13F00518-807A-4B3A-83B0-A7CD90F3A398}" = MarketResearch
"{141D3CB4-31AC-4E97-80E4-A1879002267A}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
"{1753255A-0AEB-4220-8C75-607B73F0C133}" = Copy
"{18D10072035C4515918F7E37EAFAACFC}" = AutoUpdate
"{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}" = Catalyst Media Center
"{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}" = Acrobat.com
"{28E9FB1E-F32B-B09F-A836-D4A55AE7F992}" = CCC Help English
"{29521505-F489-4822-ADFA-32C6DEE4F114}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerUserEducation
"{29FA38B4-0AE4-4D0D-8A51-6165BB990BB0}" = WebReg
"{2F28B3C9-2C89-4206-8B33-8ADC9577C49B}" = Scan
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java™ 6 Update 3
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{36495C59-089C-49D1-BD15-9E5BD86DC9A1}" = ItsDeductible Express
"{36CDA33B-909B-4719-97D1-C4B99309BDC7}" = ATI Parental Control & Encoder
"{3C02ED4F-46B0-4E9E-87F7-47AEBA4031C8}" = Pinnacle PCTV
"{405ABBEB-8DF1-4174-86C0-DCB5E1C78F14}" = NetDeviceManager
"{415CDA53-9100-476F-A7B2-476691E117C7}" = HP Smart Web Printing
"{438D221C-5B5B-4E4B-B7BD-A86512E5B6C1}" = DAO
"{43DCF766-6838-4F9A-8C91-D92DA586DFA7}" = Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer
"{44B2E182-DD85-45FC-9F51-326B81D7C7F1}" = Fax
"{487B0B9B-DCD4-440D-89A0-A6EDE1A545A3}" = HPSSupply
"{4E0942E2-9B94-2440-3235-86A675FB27B9}" = CCC Help French
"{4EC04DF9-9AFA-810D-EF71-D73BC9283D1B}" = ccc-core-preinstall
"{543E938C-BDC4-4933-A612-01293996845F}" = UnloadSupport
"{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}" = Creative MediaSource
"{5783F2D7-0201-0409-0000-0060B0CE6BBA}" = AutoCAD 2004
"{5783F2D7-5001-0409-0002-0060B0CE6BBA}" = AutoCAD 2007 - English
"{5B30AA25-BF39-4BE4-8FEE-51938BAB214D}" = TurboTax 2008 wcaiper
"{5C53B02B-0ED9-91C0-DF42-85C66A7C4D5D}" = Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
"{5D5B9E6A-344C-4976-95AB-ABBDC648E5DA}" = Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.2
"{5EB90C06-964F-4195-B83E-BD7E55C88415}" = Pinnacle Video Driver
"{625304B0-2976-473B-AD81-5CA376093F03}" = Xingtone Ringtone Maker
"{64635543-70E7-436D-8D6D-4A721595029E}" = Microsoft IntelliPoint 5.2
"{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
"{67BE31FE-4C99-9C83-7E9B-58D12543F853}" = CCC Help German
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6994491D-D491-48F1-AE1F-E179C1FFFC2F}" = HP Photosmart Essential
"{6C08753F-2A90-494A-BD09-E3F222B2BDCA}" = USB-IDE Bridge Driver
"{6F5E2F4A-377D-4700-B0E3-8F7F7507EA15}" = CustomerResearchQFolder
"{70104EC6-A98D-521F-8D52-30EFB96F5C93}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization Spanish
"{70999EA4-8AEE-EC74-DF4B-131F28172027}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization German
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{730837D4-FF5E-48DB-BA49-33E732DFF0B3}" = PanoStandAlone
"{7570F1CA-016D-46AC-B586-CD74645EFB52}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerFedFormset
"{76D9D2E6-21E0-7865-5B30-811D86D6F50E}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2}" = DivX
"{7DD9A065-2C86-4A9F-A5FF-796EC1B99DCA}" = AnswerWorks 4.0 Runtime - English
"{824D3839-DAA1-4315-A822-7AE3E620E528}" = VideoToolkit01
"{8389382B-53BA-4A87-8854-91E3D80A5AC7}" = HP Photosmart Essential2.01
"{85AF94EC-55DE-452A-8FD7-C34E598B3F1F}" = Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0 Templates
"{85F49DC5-81F1-11D5-B626-0010B5557563}" = Ulead DVD MovieFactory SE
"{87AEFD84-BC0D-11D4-B885-00508B022A51}" = McAfee VirusScan
"{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
"{88214092-836F-4E22-A5AC-569AC9EE6A0F}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerReleaseEngine
"{89DE67AD-08B8-4699-A55D-CA5C0AF82BF3}" = ATI AVIVO Codecs
"{8C6027FD-53DC-446D-BB75-CACD7028A134}" = HP Update
"{8D70145A-3BD3-4DBF-9CBF-223EF4A43257}" = ATI Parental Control & Encoder
"{8F36E44A-E6E7-41B7-B6F6-4637BF84EFA5}" = ATI Remote Wonder
"{900A9FB1-E761-0941-3115-FF840CF79BC2}" = ccc-core-static
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{90170409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
"{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
"{91F34319-08DE-457a-99C0-0BCDFAC145B9}" = CuteFTP 8 Professional
"{938B1CD7-7C60-491E-AA90-1F1888168240}" = Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite
"{93F54611-2701-454e-94AB-623F458D9E6B}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{99D34763-7E45-4FE5-8424-28DBC3A5F0BF}" = GUIDE PLUS+™ for Windows® System - ATI
"{9C31C49A-055C-70D6-31EB-A2F4F965674E}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
"{9E5A03E3-6246-4920-9630-0527D5DA9B07}" = AnswerWorks 5.0 English Runtime
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A8D77310-DD5A-78F7-BB42-9224A6FA4348}" = CCC Help Spanish
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9837BC9-EA53-D5DB-ED72-6CB5EBA97E28}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization French
"{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
"{AC76BA86-1033-0000-BA7E-000000000001}" = Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A91000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.1
"{AEA07F97-9088-497c-8821-0F36BD5DC251}" = HPProductAssistant
"{AF7FC1CA-79DF-43c3-90A3-33EFEB9294CE}" = AIO_Scan
"{AFBBF30D-ADA9-4313-464E-14458B6BE034}" = PhotoshopdotcomInspirationBrowser
"{AFF1EA96-9C23-4249-B7D4-CD4B54D4582F}" = TurboTax ItsDeductible 2006
"{B1DB1AD8-C07E-4052-81A1-D2930232BA70}" = TurboTax 2008 wrapper
"{B23726CF-68BF-41A6-A4EB-72F12F87FE05}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerTaxSupport
"{B34E4B72-37C6-4f79-A5B3-008EEFC6EA8B}" = PS_AIO_02_Software_min
"{B46AC30C-22D2-4610-B041-1DA7BB29EB57}" = HP Photosmart All-In-One Software 9.0
"{B7E5D642-E74E-40a4-B5C7-6AB6EE916814}" = PS_AIO_02_ProductContext
"{BC10649A-983B-494e-AD1F-DE0BF717D701}" = PS_AIO_02_Software
"{BCD6CD1A-0DBE-412E-9F25-3B500D1E6BA1}" = SolutionCenter
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D041EB9E-890A-4098-8F94-51DA194AC72A}" = Pinnacle Studio 12
"{D0E39A1D-0CEE-4D85-B4A2-E3BE990D075E}" = Destination Component
"{D3B1C799-CB73-42DE-BA0F-2344793A095C}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{D564B5E2-CCB5-4A5C-B35E-2FC30BBC9336}" = Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0
"{D78653C3-A8FF-415F-92E6-D774E634FF2D}" = Dell ResourceCD
"{DDAC27F9-8293-465f-A4B0-011F1D38BBA1}" = RoxioShim
"{E2662C24-B31E-4349-A084-32EB76E8B760}" = BufferChm
"{E6D9BC25-0DBC-4368-8E4A-7DEE80661CD9}" = TurboTax 2008 WinPerProgramHelp
"{E82BF103-904F-49C0-B77F-6EC110B71E87}" = Sound Blaster Audigy 2
"{E9C18EBD-85BE-47D0-AA73-3FEDCC976B04}" = Toolbox
"{EA2BEBD6-87B9-41E5-95AC-7E4C165A9475}" = WexTech AnswerWorks
"{EF3F9770-CA7B-4c5d-8A98-49AB97216546}" = C8100
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F14B8ECC-BDA0-4987-9201-D7B7DBE11033}" = Nero 7
"{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{F32A29F5-93B4-62DA-C38B-A7EA129ADCE4}" = Skins
"{F4A61B59-A8DE-4faf-B13E-BB596D698089}" = C8100_Help
"{F622147D-ECE4-C643-ED05-9961E85C03F1}" = CCC Help Chinese Standard
"{F6234880-85BE-4DCB-8A45-1FF85A1A8552}" = SmartSound Quicktracks for Premiere Elements
"{F6C05B70-3972-11DE-AA67-005056806466}" = Google Earth Pro
"{F72E2DDC-3DB8-4190-A21D-63883D955FE7}" = PSSWCORE
"{F75EBC67-0CF7-416a-A8E2-E38251ABE62E}" = C8100_doccd
"{FAAA508A-05C0-488B-BFC2-F9217E545A81}" = Logitech Gaming Software
"{FC4F90EC-B1DA-11D9-9D77-000129760D75}" = Catalyst Media Center DVD Authoring Module
"{FCE65C4E-B0E8-4FBD-AD16-EDCBE6CD591F}" = HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard
"{FD8D8B04-BEAD-4A55-AA1D-62D2373E7DEA}" = Status
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Atmosphere Player" = Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop 7.0" = Adobe Photoshop 7.0
"AoADVDCreator_is1" = AoADVDCreator
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"Audacity_is1" = Audacity 1.2.6
"AudioCreator_is1" = Audio Creator LE
"Autodesk DWF Viewer" = Autodesk DWF Viewer
"AXIS Media Control Embedded" = AXIS Media Control Embedded
"Browser Hijack Blaster_is1" = Browser Hijack Blaster v1.0
"Camtasia Studio 3" = Camtasia Studio 3
"ComcastHSI" = Comcast High-Speed Internet Install Wizard
"CTDVDAudio Plugin" = Creative DVD Audio Plugin for Audigy Series
"DirectVobSub" = DirectVobSub (remove only)
"DVD Decrypter" = DVD Decrypter (Remove Only)
"DVD Shrink_is1" = DVD Shrink 3.2
"DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5_is1" = DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5.2.3.2
"DVDFab 6_is1" = DVDFab 6.0.1.0 (May 15, 2009)
"DVDFab Platinum 4_is1" = DVDFab Platinum 4.1.2.0
"DVDFab Platinum_is1" = DVDFab Platinum 3.2.1.0
"EZ Vinyl Converter by MixMeister_is1" = EZ Vinyl Converter 2.0.0 by MixMeister
"Flash Favorite_is1" = Flash Favorite 1.5
"FLV Player" = FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 9.0
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.01
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 9.0
"HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 9.0
"HPOCR" = HP OCR Software 9.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InstallShield_{8F36E44A-E6E7-41B7-B6F6-4637BF84EFA5}" = ATI Remote Wonder 3.04
"InstallShield_{F6234880-85BE-4DCB-8A45-1FF85A1A8552}" = SmartSound Quicktracks for Premiere Elements
"InterActual Player" = InterActual Player
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.15)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.15)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"Nero PhotoShow Express" = Nero PhotoShow Express
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"PhotoshopdotcomInspirationBrowser.4C35C4D325D350FE0114230CBADCA2DDD0AC8D25.1" = Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser
"PremElem70" = Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0
"PremElem70Templates" = Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0 Templates
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
"RegCure" = RegCure 2.0.0.0
"Sharpcast Photos" = Sharpcast Photos
"ShockwaveFlash" = Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
"ShowIP_is1" = ShowIP v1.5.5
"SightSpeed" = SightSpeed (remove only)
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster v3.1
"StorageCrypt v2.0 full version_is1" = StorageCrypt v2.0
"TrueCrypt" = TrueCrypt
"TurboTax 2008" = TurboTax 2008
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"WinVNC_is1" = VNC 3.3.5
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1614895754-1060284298-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"BitTorrent" = BitTorrent
"BitTorrent DNA" = DNA

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/19/2009 4:08:49 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706
Description = Product: Status -- Error 1706. An installation package for the product
Status cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation
package 'status.msi'.

Error - 11/19/2009 11:32:39 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Internet Explorer 8 | ID = 921877
Description =

Error - 11/19/2009 11:52:34 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706
Description = Product: HPProductAssistant -- Error 1706. An installation package
for the product HPProductAssistant cannot be found. Try the installation again
using a valid copy of the installation package 'hpproductassistant.msi'.

Error - 11/19/2009 11:52:42 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706
Description = Product: HPProductAssistant -- Error 1706. An installation package

Error - 11/19/2009 12:25:04 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 12:25:11 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 10:59:25 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 10:59:35 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/20/2009 9:31:17 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/21/2009 12:51:21 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application OTL.exe, version 3.1.6.1, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/19/2009 4:08:49 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706
Description = Product: Status -- Error 1706. An installation package for the product
Status cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation
package 'status.msi'.

Error - 11/19/2009 11:32:39 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Internet Explorer 8 | ID = 921877
Description =

Error - 11/19/2009 11:52:34 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 11:52:42 AM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 12:25:04 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 12:25:11 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 10:59:25 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/19/2009 10:59:35 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/20/2009 9:31:17 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11706

Error - 11/21/2009 12:51:21 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application OTL.exe, version 3.1.6.1, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

[ System Events ]
Error - 11/20/2009 9:30:31 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The ATI TV Wonder Video Capture service failed to start due to the
following error: %%1058

Error - 11/20/2009 9:30:31 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The ATI TV Wonder Video Crossbar service failed to start due to the

Description = The ATI TV Wonder TV Tuner service failed to start due to the following
error: %%1058

Description = The ATI TV Wonder Audio Crossbar service failed to start due to the

Description = The AVerMedia MPEG Video Capture (EZMaker) service failed to start
due to the following error: %%1058

Description = The AVSync Manager service failed to start due to the following error:
%%3

Description = The CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) service failed to
start due to the following error: %%3

Error - 11/20/2009 9:30:31 PM | Computer Name = ABCDE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) service depends on the CyberLink
Background Capture Service (CBCS) service which failed to start because of the
following error: %%3

Description = The AVerMedia MPEG Audio Capture service failed to start due to the

Description = The CyberLink Media Library Service service failed to start due to
the following error: %%3

< End of report >

Edited by sbgospe, 21 November 2009 - 01:00 PM.

#11 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:09 PM

Please disable your antivirus program.
  • Download The Avenger by Swandog46 from here.
  • Unzip/extract it to a folder on your desktop.
  • Double click on avenger.exe to run The Avenger.
  • Click OK.
  • Make sure that the box next to Scan for rootkits has a tick in it and that the box next to Automatically disable any rootkits found does not have a tick in it.
  • Copy all of the text in the below code box to the clipboard by highlighting it and then pressing Ctrl+C.

Files to move:
    C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys | C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
  • In the avenger window, click the Paste Script from Clipboard, Posted Image button.
  • Click the Execute button.
  • You will be asked Are you sure you want to execute the current script?.
  • Click Yes.
  • You will now be asked First step completed --- The Avenger has been successfully set up to run on next boot. Reboot now?.
  • Click Yes.
  • Your PC will now be rebooted.
  • Note: If the above script contains Drivers to delete: or Drivers to disable:, then The Avenger will require two reboots to complete its operation.
  • After your PC has completed the necessary reboots, a log should automatically open. If it does not automatically open, then the log can be found at %systemdrive%\avenger.txt (typically C:\avenger.txt).

=======================

As soon as you've rebooted run a new scan with Malwarebytes and post that log also.

Give me an update on how your computer is behaving.
Are you still experiencing redirections?

#12 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

Hi.

Sorry far I've followed your directions exactly......but I wanted to send you the file from Avenger before I start scanning, because I know how long it will take to re-run Malwarebytes.

*.sys files are not drivers files, I believe-so one boot for this should suffice, right?

Here is the log. I'm still seeing the Malwarebytes message about successfully blocking that IP address....and I'd bet money if I start IE it will re-direct.

What should I do now?

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, © by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

Error: could not move file "C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys"
File move operation "C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys|C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys" failed!

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

#13 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

Ok, stop! Don't run the scan yet. Give me just a minute and I'll post back.

#14 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

Please follow these steps first:
  • Click on the Start button, then click on Run...
  • In the empty "Open:" box provided, type cmd and press Enter
    • This will launch a Command Prompt window (looks like DOS).
  • Copy the entire blue text below to the clipboard by highlighting all of it and pressing Ctrl+C (or after highlighting, right-click and select Copy).

copy C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys C:\ /y

• In the Command Prompt window, paste the copied text by right-clicking and selecting Paste.
  • Press Enter.When successfully, you should get this message within the Command Prompt: "1 file(s) copied"
    NOTE: If you didn't get this message, stop everything and come back and tell me first. Executing The Avenger script (step #2) won't work if the file copy was not successful.
  • Exit the Command Prompt window.

=================

Assuming that step was successful, run this script through Avenger just you did before.

Files to move:
C:\atapi.sys | C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys

After reboot post the log that opens from Avenger.

#15 sbgospe

sbgospe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

Seemed like a good idea....but it apparently does care to move the file from the root directory either.....log below:

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, © by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

Error: could not move file "C:\atapi.sys"
File move operation "C:\atapi.sys|C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys" failed!

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users