Try uninstalling in safe mode
Can you disable it in any way from the system tray?
Look for the program's folder and see if there's an uninstaller in it
Use Revo uninstaller
How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
- Please download Revo Uninstaller.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
- There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
- Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
- Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
Edited by garmanma, 19 September 2009 - 10:09 AM.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook