Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I got internet explorer error script when I open itudou 2.2, help me to fix this please?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gshtong

gshtong

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

have problem to open a program
Hi everyone

I have a problem to open a program called 'itudou'

and when I open it, it come up a message said

'internet explorer script error

an error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 196
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
URL: http://www.tudou.com/itudou/sub/sub.php'

what is the problem and how can I fix it?

And using internet explorer 8 at the moment.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 27,832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:54 PM

Since this is a chinese language web application, I would suggest checking with www.tudou.com/itudou/help/ for a faster reply. This is a US based english language forum. It may be quite some time before someone may be able to assist you with this. Thank you for your understanding.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown

Posted Image

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users