Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 genius12

genius12

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Do I need MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181). I found it installed on my system. So I just wanted to know if I should keep or could just uninstall. I didn't uninstall it yet because I didn't know if it will cause any problems or if any programs are using it. So can anybody tll me? :thumbsup:
" Determination is the cause of Intervention."-Muhammad Shariq

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) is a set of services that allow applications written in JScript, VBScript, and Microsoft development tools to build Windows-native XML-based applications. It supports XML 1.0, DOM, SAX, an XSLT 1.0 processor, XML schema support including XSD and XDR, as well as other XML-related technologies.
wikipedia.com

I would leave it alone
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users