BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
Error at loading c:\progra~1\common~1\instal~1\profes~1\runtime\10\50\intel32\ctor.dll
Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:21 PM
so when i try to remove the game i get message "erro at loading c:\progra~1\common~1\instal~1\profes~1\runtime\10\50\intel32\ctor.dll. specific object couldnt be found" or something like that
and its only program to have problems.
so help is appreciated and if this is at wrong place , feel free to change it
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:05 PM
How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
- Please download Revo Uninstaller.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
- There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
- Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
- Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter
Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:07 AM
and it seemed to work. thanks !
so it wasnt fault of a virus ? lol
Edited by Hoki, 29 December 2008 - 03:13 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users