Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tr/crypt.xpack.gen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn Pons

Jenn Pons

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

I found a TR\Crypt.XPACK.Gen on my computer then i've read about the SDFix. here's the report.
How do I prevent that malware out of my computer. Thanks

SDFix: Version 1.230
Run by Ianboy on Sat 10/04/2008 at 03:48 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013\ise32.exe - Deleted

Folder C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013 - Removed

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-10-04 15:51:02
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files :

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Sun 13 Apr 2008 4,639 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe"
Fri 28 Jan 2005 73,728 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
Tue 30 Sep 2008 25,755,448 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\d27c2900aa2705e008389ddae7c985e9\BITAC.tmp"

Finished!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:07 AM

Hello Jenn Pons,

I apologise for the delay the forum is busy.

If you still need help, post a new HijackThis log following my instructions below.
----------------------------------------------
Download and Run HijackThis
Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
Don't use the Analyse This button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Additionally tell me how your pc is running now.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

#3 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users