How To Resize Animated GIFs Without Installing Software
You can resize a gif this way as well. It won't work for really large GIFs, but it will work in a pinch.
- Any web browser
- Go to the GifWorks Image Editor
- In the file area, select Open Image
- Push the button and navigate to your desired source GIF.
- Push the button.
- Select Resize from the edit menu.
- Enter your desired dimensions for your new GIF, and push the OK button.
- Back on the File menu, select "Save"
- In the "Method 2" area, right click on your new GIF and select "Save Image As..."
- Browse to where you want the new gif to be placed, and click the button.