Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Game Of All Time? (pc)

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 SophieAdler

SophieAdler

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:09 AM

Call of Duty 2. It has a special place in my heart. Played it for countless hours a day as a kid.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#182 michaljohnson

michaljohnson

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:08 AM

My Best Game of all Time is God Of Father. It is really a Entertianing as well as awesome Video Game, i had ever Play in my whole life.

#183 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:11 AM

• FPS: Far Cry 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Bioshock (played 1 on PC, 2 on PS3... I swear I am not touching a console again!). Have Portal 1 and 2 waiting in my Steam account, but haven't gotten around to play it yet.
  • TPS: ACE Online (go look it up if you don't know it), Prototype 1 & 2 (if it counts, still not sure what category it falls into)
  • Stealth: Dishonored, Assassin's Creed (I've played 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations - of which 2 is the best).
  • Real-time strategy: StarCraft 1, 2 (looking forward to Legacy of the Void), WarCraft III (both original and expansion), Plague Inc. Evolved.
  • Side-scrolling: Mega Man X (4, 5, 6, 8) - does anyone have this category? :P
There are more, but my memory is blurry on those... might not remember everything.

#184 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops Tech Warrior

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:59 AM

Either Guild Wars (the originals) or Diablo II. Age of Empires/Age of Mythology was also good.

Help BleepingComputer Defend Freedom of Speech
unite_blue.png
Technical Support, Tier 2 | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | R&D at Certly
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#185 reaper0117

reaper0117

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

Final Fantasy 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users