Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Wont Repair Wireless Connection.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jasonh1818

Jasonh1818

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

I have a Hp Compaq nc 8000 notebook PC. I have always been able to repair my internal wireless adapter. But now for some reason My wireless adapter automatically kicks me offline and when I try to do a repair a message comes up says.

"Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed
Disabling the wireless network adapter"

"Make sure your network adapter is properly installed"

That is a load of cr** because Since I had my laptop I have been able to repair it. I already check the option to use windows to configure my wireless network settings. I already ran virus scans and spyware scans and nothing came up. Also for some reason when I try to boot in safe mode it starts to load then it hangs on the page where it is loading the different info.

Edited by usasma, 03 February 2008 - 07:43 AM.
See ** above

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

Look in Device Manager. Expand all of the +'s and look for any yellow exclamation points. Also check the Event Viewer for problems that happen at the same time as your problem is occurring
http://ask-leo.com/what_is_the_event_viewe...uld_i_care.html
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users