Hi Jacqui R,
What kind of keyboard is it? What kind of connection, Wireless? Brand name and model? Is is old and could anything have spilt down inside of it? Any other information you can give us, like any changes to your computer lately?
I found another possible solution, it is possible that speech recognition could be causing it, if it is turned on:
Turn Off Speech Recognition
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
3. Click Regional and Language Options.
4. On the Languages tab, select Details.
5. Under Installed services, select Speech Recognition, click Remove, and then OK.
6. Click OK to apply all the changes You may have to restart your computer
Edited by Crizz44, 11 December 2007 - 10:58 PM.