Screenshots for Windows Repair (All In One)
Windows Repair is a utility that contains numerous mini-fixes for Windows. This tool will allow you to repair common issues with your computer such as firewall, file permission, and Windows Update problems. When using this tool you can select the particular fixes you would like to launch and start the repair process. This tool also comes in a portable version that allows you to use the program from a portable device such as a USB flash drive.
Windows Repair can perform the following tasks:
- Reset Registry Permissions
- Reset File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Repair WMI
- Repair Windows Firewall
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Repair MDAC & MS Jet
- Repair Hosts File
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- Repair Icons
- Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
- Remove Temp Files
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair Windows Updates
- Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
Tweaking.com - Windows Repair 3.8.7 Change Log
- The Repair Windows 8/10 App Store has been re-enabled for Windows 10! In the May 2016 update to Windows 10 Microsoft finally fixed the 7 month old bug where calling the powershell commands to install the apps would break a large portion of them. Now that this has been fixed I have enabled the repair for Windows 10 again. The minimum build number Windows 10 must have for the repair to work is 10586.318 or higher, anything lower and the program will skip the repair.
- Updated the repair list to have the current version of windows in top of the list. While this doesn't change any repairs it is more for information on what version of Windows the program is currently on so the user can see it. In this case needing to know what current build Windows 10 is, this can be helpful.
- Updated default permissions for Windows 7,8 & 10 with all updates as of May 16, 2016.
- Updated Codejock Controls to v17.2.0
- Large amount of code changes and updates.
Visitors who viewed this program also viewed